Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revdox
    replied
    Will it fit?

8x15 ET20 205/50/15

Does this fit on a 325i Model:1986 ? (its lowered 60mm/60mm)

Leave a comment:

• Leonstt
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Those look sweet. Might want to post your suspension setup and if you’re 4/5 lug. Post pics when finished please, I want to see those mounted.
    Thanks mate. I personally like the design. Moving away from BBS' and Alpinas. Trying something new so to speak. This wheel is a 5 lug setup. I think it is 5 series spec so that explains the offset. Suspnsion wise, I'm thinking either getting Eibach or H&R springs. Currently I'm running Bilstein shocks. So, no crazy low setup here.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Those look sweet. Might want to post your suspension setup and if you’re 4/5 lug. Post pics when finished please, I want to see those mounted.

Leave a comment:

• Leonstt
    replied
    Hi guys,

I just bought a set of Azev Type E wheels for my E30 sedan. I think this wheel design suits E30 body. But I think I might encounter a slight problem with fitment. The wheel spec is 17x8.5 et13. And yes I'm looking to go with a slightly aggressive fitment. But I'm not going super low suspension setup. Maybe sport springs will do just fine for me.

Is it possible to fit this wheel setup in a sedan without widebody? Since my car need some bodywork, I dont mind rolling and pulling the fenders a bit. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• e30tru
    replied
    Alright guys, so I started out with some 15x7 rs001. I bought some 2.5" lips for the front and 3" for the rear. my question is, would i be able to fit a 205/50? or is my only option a 195? fenders are rolled since I was running 16x9 esms on 205/45/16 and had no rubbing issues.

Edit: Sitting on BC coils
    Last edited by e30tru; 04-01-2019, 05:29 PM. Reason: Forgot important detail

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by dmjensen View Post
    Any thoughts on this? I’ve read a few places 245’s fit the rear with some fender love but I haven’t seen anything about the front. I’m not a huge fan of staggered setups otherwise it wouldn’t be an issue.
    The fronts have more room than the backs, but you do have to worry about the struts.

My 225's are rubbing slightly in the rear on a 16x8 ET23, H&R Sport, I think my problem is the spring pads are small, I am going to try and adjust first. I do have room on the inside, I think you will need fender love on 245s. You could go 225 front 245 rear.

Leave a comment:

• dmjensen
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Let me think about that one. Haha I gave advice 10 years ago and it worked lol :)
    Any thoughts on this? I’ve read a few places 245’s fit the rear with some fender love but I haven’t seen anything about the front. I’m not a huge fan of staggered setups otherwise it wouldn’t be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• silvabmdub
    replied
    Does anyone have any pics of a 225/45r15 on a 15x7 et30 set up?

This is what I plan on doing. My rear quarters are already rolled and pulled a little bit from my stance boy days. Would I be able to run a lower offset?

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by stonea View Post
    I'm going to be running GC coil overs (440/660), but will probably be no lower than H&R Sports. I'm a little worried about the rears now since my rear will be heavier (OEM Tow Bar/Hitch, Auxiliary Fuel Tank, and E39 Muffler). I'm going to go ahead and roll/pull to hopefully add the clearance I'll need.
    Yea that should work. From what I was reading for a while I wouldn't need a roll with these tires, but I guess with the springs its an issue.

I am curious to see what moving from the 3mm pads to the 10mm pads will do as well.

Leave a comment:

• stonea
    replied
    I'm going to be running GC coil overs (440/660), but will probably be no lower than H&R Sports. I'm a little worried about the rears now since my rear will be heavier (OEM Tow Bar/Hitch, Auxiliary Fuel Tank, and E39 Muffler). I'm going to go ahead and roll/pull to hopefully add the clearance I'll need.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by stonea View Post
    I'm wondering if I can fit a 225/45/16 on my 1989 325i running E30 M3 5 lug on 16x8 ET23. I've seen a lot of people saying 215/45 will fit, but nothing on 225/45
    I have 225/45R16 ET 23 drilled and filled so 4 lug. The fronts fit no problem, the back I am having a slight rub on the fenders.

If you are stock suspension you should be ok, I am on H&R sports its actually lower than I thought in the rear, I think part of it is because i have and E36M3 exhaust which is a bit heavy and a heavier battery, the other part is it just seemed to settle low.

Lastly I am running 3mm spring pads. I am going to 10mm spring pads and a little camber, but I will probably have to roll.

Leave a comment:

• stonea
    replied
    I'm wondering if I can fit a 225/45/16 on my 1989 325i running E30 M3 5 lug on 16x8 ET23. I've seen a lot of people saying 215/45 will fit, but nothing on 225/45

Leave a comment:

• Sean S.
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
    Hey everyone,

I need some advice on rather this will work or not. I'm looking to go to 16" either style 42 or style 88. I'll need to run 5 lug adapters and these will be going on an 88 convertible with Bilstein sports and H&R springs.

Will either of these wheel styles work?
    What tire size would work best?
    What size adapters and where to get them?

Thanks!
    No opinions on this?

Leave a comment:

• Yee30
    replied
    Hi guys,
    I'm interested in buying some 4x100 Enkei 92's in 15x8 +25 offset. My e30 is slightly lowered, without any fender modifications, does anyone know if these would fit without spacers? Or what spacers i would have to use? Also, what tyres would i be able to run?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sean S.
    replied
    Hey everyone,

I need some advice on rather this will work or not. I'm looking to go to 16" either style 42 or style 88. I'll need to run 5 lug adapters and these will be going on an 88 convertible with Bilstein sports and H&R springs.

Will either of these wheel styles work?
    What tire size would work best?
    What size adapters and where to get them?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X