Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by totheredline View Post
    i found the dunlops in 185/60r14

So dunlops in 185/60/14

OR falkens in 195/60/14. hmmm

Would 195 offer a ton more grip over 185?
    I'd take the Falkens then. You'll have a blast on them.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
      Sorry, long forgot stud measurements. I know 75mm is gigantic and won't work, but otherwise unsure.
      Thanks a lot, I ended up ordering the 64mm studs. They were to big, but Ryan Castro from motersports hardwear (a fellow e30 enthusiast) contacted me, after my wrong order, to make it right. My order got fixed, I'm glad they know there business over at motersports hardwear!

Big thanks to you aswell Mystikal!

Cheers mates!
      sigpic
      fun

Comment

Originally posted by Stevoyayaya3 View Post
        Has anybody had any luck with using 6-7" lips as barrels? I guess the valve stem would have to be on the inside as well.
        Anyone? Lol

Comment

Can I put a 225/45 tire on 16x7.5 et15 without any mods on H&R sport springs no camber plates? If not with a small spacer? Am I stuck with 205/50-205/45?
          sigpic

Comment

Is it possible for me to fit 16x9 wheels on my 30 without fender roll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im interested in some OZ turbos...
              There specs are:
              15x7 et15
              15x7.5 et9

For this setup would I be better off with a 195/60 tire all the way around or 225/50? Or is there a better option? I do autocross my car and can roll my fenders. My suspension is ground control coilovers and only my rear tires are barely tucked. It is important that the wheels line up nicely with the fenders, will this require a rear spacer?
              Thanks

Comment

I have a set of 16x8 et23 weaves off of an E38. I plan on using the adapters 8380 sells. Question is, what size adapters would you run? Looking for aggressive, but not a big stretch or anything like that, probably a 205 series tire. Also, I'm on GC coils with shortened housings, so the car is low.

Thanks for your help!
                - 2009 BMW 535xit
                - 1987 325is

Comment

I have a set of 15x6 et33 MSW wheels that I want to run when I put on my GC coils with shortened housings, what tires should I run? Also, how much rolling/pulling am I looking at to get them neatly tucked with no rubbing

Comment

Hey guys I'm going to be buying some wheels soon and I'm trying to decide between 16x9 15 offset and 3 inch lip or 17x10 15 offset with 4 inch lip.. My car is lowered on catuned coilovers and is decently low. I was wondering if 17x10 will be tough to fit and I should just go with 16x9 since this car is my daily.. I know I'll probably need some spacers here's a picture if my car currently
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
                      Can I put a 225/45 tire on 16x7.5 et15 without any mods on H&R sport springs no camber plates? If not with a small spacer? Am I stuck with 205/50-205/45?
                      You're stuck to 215/45 as the widest/tallest.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuai87 View Post
                        Is it possible for me to fit 16x9 wheels on my 30 without fender roll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by macinnis View Post
                          Im interested in some OZ turbos...
                          There specs are:
                          15x7 et15
                          15x7.5 et9

For this setup would I be better off with a 195/60 tire all the way around or 225/50? Or is there a better option? I do autocross my car and can roll my fenders. My suspension is ground control coilovers and only my rear tires are barely tucked. It is important that the wheels line up nicely with the fenders, will this require a rear spacer?
                          Thanks
                          205/50 all around is your limit, even with a rear fender roll.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BFL View Post
                            I have a set of 16x8 et23 weaves off of an E38. I plan on using the adapters 8380 sells. Question is, what size adapters would you run? Looking for aggressive, but not a big stretch or anything like that, probably a 205 series tire. Also, I'm on GC coils with shortened housings, so the car is low.

Thanks for your help!
                            18mm, 205/45. Rear fender roll.

Comment

Originally posted by gotane30 View Post
                              I have a set of 15x6 et33 MSW wheels that I want to run when I put on my GC coils with shortened housings, what tires should I run? Also, how much rolling/pulling am I looking at to get them neatly tucked with no rubbing
                              They will be sunken way into the fenders as they sit so I wouldn't worry about fender mods. 185/65 would the correct size, but if you're trying to make it look nice I'd suggest 195/50 or 185/55.

Comment

I wanted to check that…

AVID.1 16x8 +25 wheels… I was thinking about sticking on 5mm spacers as well for a more herra frush look (not so much)

Running 205/50/16. Is this a more square tire? when i put this on the rim, will it stretch? or bulge? I don't like the bulge look i'm getting on my 14" bottle caps. Running 195/60 or something right now. It's ugly.

Comment

Working...
                                X