Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
    great, thanks again this size tire isn't too tall or too thin right? looking to fill the wheel well.
    No

Comment

I'm guessing this is pretty standard fit, but i'm looking at

15x8 +25 with 205/50 (i'm currently on Style 10s, 15x7 +24)

Fender rolling needed? I'm on Billy Sports with H&R race. Offset FCAB for some camber, that's it. Otherwise unremarkable. It's mainly a DD with some canyon runs and an occasional auto-x.

Comment

I'm not Mystikal, but from the looks of those specs you will be fine.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Can porsche fitment 5x130 wheels be drilled and filled to fit a 4x100 car? I was told it was t possible by rotiform, just wanted to check here as well.
          Originally posted by IRON-E
          Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

any insight on 16x9.5 et 15 (after adapters)?

Bilstein sport GC coil over kit 450f, 700r

late model fenders, rears rolled

currently run 15x8 et 17 with 225/45 no problem

I'm hoping to run either a 215/45 or 225/45 on the new wheel setup

s50 | e30

Comment

I'd like to know whats my limit before having to pull the fenders, mind you the car will be
              on air suspension.

I was thinking and please do advice, 16x8.5 Fronts 16x9.5 Rears I am not too sure of what offset the wheels should be given the sizes. Also tire sizes, I know a lot of you here aren't into this form of fitment but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Rodrigo, what're the offsets on the wheels and are you going with a slim bag or double bellow?
                Originally posted by IRON-E
                Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

I'm doing Airlift Performance series struts with double bellows, I don't know what offsets to do because I am getting a set of 3pc rotiforms built for the car and I haven't ordered yet because I don't know what offset to run before I have to do major body work. I really don't want too.
                  Last edited by leRodrigoCruz; 03-24-2014, 08:38 AM. Reason: shitty grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwings View Post
                    I'm guessing this is pretty standard fit, but i'm looking at

15x8 +25 with 205/50 (i'm currently on Style 10s, 15x7 +24)

Fender rolling needed? I'm on Billy Sports with H&R race. Offset FCAB for some camber, that's it. Otherwise unremarkable. It's mainly a DD with some canyon runs and an occasional auto-x.
                    3mm front spacers, otherwise good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by scotte30 View Post
                      any insight on 16x9.5 et 15 (after adapters)?

Bilstein sport GC coil over kit 450f, 700r

late model fenders, rears rolled

currently run 15x8 et 17 with 225/45 no problem

I'm hoping to run either a 215/45 or 225/45 on the new wheel setup
                      Fronts will likely to get down to +7 or so to clear the front perches. If you keep the rears at +15, 205/45 front 215/45 rear is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by leRodrigoCruz View Post
                        I'd like to know whats my limit before having to pull the fenders, mind you the car will be
                        on air suspension.

I was thinking and please do advice, 16x8.5 Fronts 16x9.5 Rears I am not too sure of what offset the wheels should be given the sizes. Also tire sizes, I know a lot of you here aren't into this form of fitment but any advice would be greatly appreciated.
                        +5 all around. 195/45 front 205/45 rear.

Comment

If I were to get Salad shooters and 5x120 adapters, would I need longer wheel bolts or would the stock ones work? I have extra wheel bolts laying around.

Also the tires on the wheels I'm looking at are 255/50 would I need to roll my fenders? And anything else that goes into installing these wheels I'm not aware of?
                          Last edited by anabolice30; 03-25-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                            If I were to get Salad shooters and 5x120 adapters, would I need longer wheel bolts or would the stock ones work? I have extra wheel bolts laying around.

Also the tires on the wheels I'm looking at are 255/50 would I need to roll my fenders? And anything else that goes into installing these wheels I'm not aware of?
                            Not nearly enough info for me here.

Comment

Thanks mystikal, for sharing your wisdom, sorry if I leave any important info out, I'm new to this. I'm looking to get staggered borbet type a's (16x7.5 et15 in the front/16x9 et20 rears) for my 91 vert. I'm about to go through the suspension, and will probably go with billy sports and h&r springs for about a 1 1/4 inch drop. My question is what tires and spacers should I run to fill everything out nicely? (I don't mind rolling my fenders a little, and I am not a fan of stretch)
                              Last edited by Scruggs; 03-29-2014, 04:38 PM. Reason: Offsets mixed up

Comment

Size: 17x8.5
                                Offset: 40mm
                                Backspacing: 6.26"
                                Bolt Pattern: 5-120

on e36 m3 5 lug, late model, bavauto springs, rolled fenders. possible with 215/40 S-drive?

will be running whatever camber I can run with shims up front
                                Last edited by Julien; 03-28-2014, 10:31 AM.
                                Build Threads:
                                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                                X