Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    16x8 et 23 18mmf/20mmr adapters with 205/50. On coilovers with camber plates in the front.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Not even close. Rubbing everywhere.

Comment

Why don't Beyern Mesh rims fit my IX???

Why do the Beyern Mesh 17x7 4x100 ET27 rims fit the 325i and not the 325ix???

Is it the struts? I'm getting a complete ground control coil over system for my ix so will that change the situation?

I'm totally stuck on those rims so what do I need to do to make them work besides getting an i...or will the ground control conversion solve my problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
        Ideally, 25mm. But they're heavy and expensive. 20mm all around is good.
        Great, thanks

Comment

H&r Sports/Billstains!!! with IX Euroweaves. 12 mm front 8 rear. if anyone was curious.

Comment

Borbet Type A

I've purchased a staggered set Borbet Type A (16x7.5 / 16x9) I'll be running catuned coilovers so I can adjust my ride height. Rear fenders are already rolled Looking for help with tire size and do not like the stretched look. I'm looking at:

205/50/16 or 205/45/16 up front
            225/45/16 or 235/45/16 in rear

Thoughts guys, 99% of my driving is on the streets and I'm not looking to be
            2" off the ground. The car is just a play toy. Don't know if it makes a difference but I have a s50 swap as well

Comment

Originally posted by PartyMarty View Post
              Why do the Beyern Mesh 17x7 4x100 ET27 rims fit the 325i and not the 325ix???

Is it the struts? I'm getting a complete ground control coil over system for my ix so will that change the situation?

I'm totally stuck on those rims so what do I need to do to make them work besides getting an i...or will the ground control conversion solve my problem?
              They definitely fit. No mods necessary. Use 205/40s to ensure no rubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by hexe30 View Post
                I've purchased a staggered set Borbet Type A (16x7.5 / 16x9) I'll be running catuned coilovers so I can adjust my ride height. Rear fenders are already rolled Looking for help with tire size and do not like the stretched look. I'm looking at:

205/50/16 or 205/45/16 up front
                225/45/16 or 235/45/16 in rear

Thoughts guys, 99% of my driving is on the streets and I'm not looking to be
                2" off the ground. The car is just a play toy. Don't know if it makes a difference but I have a s50 swap as well
                Need the offsets.

Comment

Hey, I'm about to purchase a set of wheels for my 89 coupe and wanted to see if they will fit. 17x9 et20 front, 17x10 et20 rear and the other set is 17x9 et33 and 17x10 et33. Rear fenders are pulled and shaved. What are my options? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by e30325iT View Post
                    Hey, I'm about to purchase a set of wheels for my 89 coupe and wanted to see if they will fit. 17x9 et20 front, 17x10 et20 rear and the other set is 17x9 et33 and 17x10 et33. Rear fenders are pulled and shaved. What are my options? Thanks
                    With a lot of stretch they can work. First set needs 5-8mm front spacers. Second set 20mm front 12mm rear. Ideal tires are 205/40 225/35 staggered.

Comment

Looking into some wheels wondering if these would be able to fit an E30?

Specs: 16x8.5
                      +22 offset all around (square setup).

Thanks!

Comment

Back again. (1991 BMW 318is, stock suspension)

Looking at a set of MiM 1900 15" x 7" et13 4x100. What wheels would work with that offset?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by 89DelphinE30 View Post
                          Looking into some wheels wondering if these would be able to fit an E30?

Specs: 16x8.5
                          +22 offset all around (square setup).

Thanks!
                          You need 5mm front spacers to clear the struts. Otherwise good to go. 205/50 should just barely clear without rubbing. 225/45s will require a fender roll, and front camber plates for a little extra tilt.

Comment

Originally posted by spisio View Post
                            Back again. (1991 BMW 318is, stock suspension)

Looking at a set of MiM 1900 15" x 7" et13 4x100. What wheels would work with that offset?

Thanks in advance!
                            Porbbaly mean tires, right? 205/55s should just clear at that offset. 205/50s work also.

Comment

Porbbaly mean tires, right? 205/55s should just clear at that offset. 205/50s work also.
                              Ack, ya... thanks

Comment

Need the offsets.
                                16x7.5+20 front
                                16x9+15 rear

Like the tires to be square as possible.
                                Last edited by hexe30; 07-12-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X