Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    Rears are too aggressive IMO. For a 16x9 on an iX you want +20 to +30.
    Ive changed my mind, im definitely gonna put Borbet A on... can i fit it on iX?
    all wheels 7 1/2 x 16 ET20
    So, do i need some spacers, and what tire size should i go?
    Thank you!

Comment

Can't calculate offset like that. Look for the RS# on the wheel faces.
      17x8 et38 rs348
      17x9 et50 rs349

With the 18mm adaptors

1986 325e coupe
      coilovers soon
      Last edited by fenwick; 04-01-2016, 01:08 AM. Reason: U
      Legit Sellers: Insomniac912, SixerFixer, 3liter6, NoSnowJustIce, JustXtreme, SLEEPYDUB

Comment

Would 16x8 et35 5x120 wheels work with 18mm adapters? whats the widest tire I could run with rolling, rather not pull the fenders. Also, i am very low.....

Comment

15x8 BBS RM fitment on E30

hey Im new here, and im sure this has been answered but I cant find it via the search....

looking at buying a 92 325ic

lowered on h&r/bilstein

I have a set of BBS RM 15x8 ET14

I believe 205/50/15 would be best for this car, question is, will I need spacers and what size spacers should I get?

any pics would be awesome.

thanks!
          Last edited by vancity; 03-21-2016, 02:39 PM.
          1992 e30 325iC w/ BBS RMs

Comment

8x16 et18, 8.5x16 et12

Year: '92
            Model: 325ic
            Suspension: IE race, Bilstein Sport, IE adj camber plate front, rear subframe with camber / toe adjust
            Wheel Data: 8x16 et18, 8.5x16 et12, 4x100 cb57.1 widened steelies

Fenders are currently not rolled but am not averse to it.

Do I need spacers to clear?
            What tire size should I run?

Thx in advance!

Comment

90 325is

Want a meaty tire on the back, on a 16x9 or 16x8, et20 or et0. Which is the best wheel/tire combo, and What's the biggest I can get away with with a good bit of roll and maybe pull?
              Last edited by charltonward; 03-22-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

"OK this might get complicated. Collecting all my suspension parts and wheels and its almost complete. Its a late model touring with Ground Control E30 5 lug swap kit up front. Z4 rear hubs pressed into the e30 trailing arms which I have been told move the hub out 2.5mm but I dont know if the GC kit changes anything up front. I have 17x8 ET38 wheels. What is the best tire size to use with out rubbing and not that much of a stretch and what spacers would I need. Its going to be lowered for street driving but nothing ridiculous. Thanks"

Ask GC first. I'm unsure.
                Ok so if my research is right the front is pushed out 12mm on each side and the rear is 2.5mm out with my set up. so 17X8 et38 and I was thinking 15mm rear spacers and roughly 5mm front? and 205/45/17 or 215/40/17? Sorry if this is a little complicated

Comment

Originally posted by vancity View Post
                  hey Im new here, and im sure this has been answered but I cant find it via the search....

looking at buying a 92 325ic

lowered on h&r/bilstein

I have a set of BBS RM 15x8 ET14

I believe 205/50/15 would be best for this car, question is, will I need spacers and what size spacers should I get?

any pics would be awesome.

thanks!
                  I have an 88 325iC lowered on Bilstein springs and shocks - so it's a little lower than the Bilstein/h&r setup- with 15x8 et 22 wheels and 205/50r15 tires. You definitely don't need spacers anywhere, the rears will sit nice and flush and the front shouldn't rub anything and will also be very flush with the body.

IMO you should be good to go with that setup you have without spacers but Mystikal is the expert.
                  1988 E30 325iC
                  sigpic

Comment

Ignorant question: Do calculations change if swapped to m3 suspension?

-E
                    -ALaS

Comment

Late model e30, IE3's and Billy sports with one coil cut off the front, rolled front fenders, slightly pulled and rolled rears. Need to know the biggest tire I can fit with some 16x8 et 12 wheels, thanks.
                      Last edited by blck325is; 03-30-2016, 11:17 AM.
                      Originally posted by csermonet47
                      Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                        I've looked all over this thread and can't find my exact situation. I have a '93 vert with M52 on Bilstein Sports and H&R Sport springs. Putting 16x8 ESM-002r (+20 offset) on. I want the biggest tire that won't rub and without fender roll. I don't like the stretched look. What's best? Also will I need spacers anywhere? Thanks in advance!

Comment

hi guys im looking at a set of bbs rs rs174 which are 5x114. The offset is +33. Wheels are 16x7 i am currently stock w the 4x100 set up. the rubber on the wheels are 225/50/16. im wondering with a set of adapters and without rolling fenders can this be done or am i going to be rubbing like crazy. i have a stock 88 vert which is getting ground controls next month as well. any info would be fantastic . thanks again guys

Comment

bump

Comment

What will fitment be like with Borbet Type C's, 16x7.5, ET40?
                              C6Z
                              S2K
                              VeloN

Comment

^^ terrible. Fwd offset is to high might be ok with some 20mm spacers. Try 20 mm rear 15mm front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                                X