Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borbet 16/9

16/9
    Tire size will need to probably be different, Front and back

Comment

So I was wondering how 17x8 et40 with 245/40-17 would work? I would have the 5-lug conversion from r3v. Side note: have you heard of anyone using the ground control 5-lug strut housings?

The rims I'm looking at

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
        Go with the 16s. No spacers and 205/45 tires all around. Can also do a 195/45 up front for a matching stretch look.
        Your a beast mate thanks. 16x9 rear and 16x 8 up front. Will look awesome. Happy with no spacers aswell.

Will the 205's be stretched on?

Why will 17's not fit. Just curious. Thanks again for your guruness.

Brad

Comment

SSR Formula Mesh 16x7.5

Looking to purchase a set of SSR Formula Mesh 16x7.5 they come in a range on offsets. +7,19,32,45,58. Have 205/45/16s tires on hand. But what's the best offset 19 all 4 corners? Thank you

Car lowered on coilovers with stiff springs.
          Drink beer Drive bmws shoot guns

Comment

Hi,

Im looking for info on possible offsets for the following

• Stock E30 bodyshell with rolled arches
            • Z3 I6 hubs on stock rear control arms
            • E36M3 knuckles and control arms
            • 30mm drop from stock ride height
            • 215/45 R17 Front tyres on a 7.5" rim
            • 245/40 R17 Rear tyres on an 8.5" rim

Thanks

Comment

Will these wheels fit directly or would I need to run spacers? I have 1990 325is on ground control coilovers. Anybody know how rare these Weds mesh wheels are?
              15x7 ET +10

WEDS Racing Auto Banh Mesh Wheels. 15x7 +10, 4x100. Fully refurbished wheels that look amazing. Brand new hankook tires 205/50 Less than a month old!
              Last edited by Rusty.Piranha; 07-28-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Will it work?

I have 1984 E30 coupe. Will be putting the new H&R coilovers on car. Want to drop fairly aggressively if possible.

Will these BBS RS 17" replicas fit? Please note l am in Australia and it is illegal to run wheel spacers.

17x8.5 et20 all round.
                Tyres 205/40/17

Thanks Damian

Comment

91 on eibachs

17x8 ET20 - will I need spacers? Recommended tires?

Thanks

Comment

Hey guys i have a 1987 325e, and my friend gave me a set of e28 basket weaves for free, they are 15x7 et2, if i get a 5 lug adapter that's 33mm thick to match the stock offset will it work? will a 7 inch rim fit under an e30 fender with no problem given i get the wheel diameter to match the stock one? thanks!

Comment

Hey Mystikal,

I just read the begining of this thread where you mentioned not answering emails.. thanks for answering mine earlier! Can you eloborate on your answer a little more.

89 325i Ground control with camber plates.

I would like to have the tires tucked a little bit.

I have BBS RS 070
                      front 15x7 et 16
                      Rear. 15x7.5 et 10

Could I fit 205 50 tires front and back with a fender rolling (roll not pull)

Or could I go 205 50 in the rear and possibly at 195 55 in the front?

Or just play it safe and roll with 195/50s and dump it hahaha

Thanks again!
                      Last edited by C.J.; 08-10-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                        Will these wheels fit directly or would I need to run spacers? I have 1990 325is on ground control coilovers. Anybody know how rare these Weds mesh wheels are?
                        15x7 ET +10

WEDS Racing Auto Banh Mesh Wheels. 15x7 +10, 4x100. Fully refurbished wheels that look amazing. Brand new hankook tires 205/50 Less than a month old!
                        I think I may be close to what you're trying to run. 15x7 et12 Rial Mesh. Spacers are needed to clear the front calipers. Can't recall what size I've got, came with the wheels, but there's about 1mm of clearance. A bit too close for comfort.

Comment

1988 325is with ie3

Thinking of buying a set of xxr 531 on 16s and this are my options

Front
                          16x8 +20
                          16x8 +0

Rear
                          16x8 +0
                          16x9 +0

I'm inclined on going for the 16x8+20 in front and 16x9+0 in the back. 205 in the front and 225 in the back. Would I need spacers? I'm fine with rolling the fenders would they rub even with rolled fenders?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                            I'd go 10F/5R

Awesome thanks! I already went 10 front that worked, havent figured the rear yet.
                            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Hi there Mystikal I have 1990 325i seating on Bilstein shocks and H&R OE sport springs. I have 17x8.5 et25 running 5mm spacer all around.
                              Can I fit 215/45 or 215/40
                              Or 205/45 is what I should order.
                              I have good amount of clearance between rim and fender.

First picture is the rear, second picture is the front.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey there, I have an early model, currently, on H&R Race springs with e90 drop hats and no spring pads in the rear... Im looking to order 16x8 +20 ESM 002r, my buddy is giving me his 225/45r16 R888's to put on them, I am also looking at getting my front fenders rolled on Monday so my question is, will the fit? and not have ugly poke or anything of sorts...
                                86' E30 Plenty Slow And kinda Ugly

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X