Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at a set of Kensis Kt1 wheels was wondering if they'll fit my late model vert can someone please confirm if I have this dialed in correct?

Front 17x8.5 et35 I'll need 20mm spacers mounted on 205/40/17 tires
    Rear 17x10 et30 I'll need 10mm or 15mm spacers mounted on 215/40/17 tires

Any other tire sizes you'd recommend to reduce lots of tire stretch but still able to clear?

By the way car is on its way to getting fitted with airbags and camber adjustment plates
    - 92’ BMW 325i Vert MT2 S770A Appearance Package
    - 96’ Toyota Tacoma single cab 4x4 2.7L [DD]
    - 01’ Honda Shadow VLX 600 Custom Bobber
    IG| Eddiiemeister

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying a set of BBS RX for my 1990 E30 sedan. The spec is 17x8 ET10. Would this fit my car w/o having to go the widebody route? My fenders have been completely rolled and folded..

Thanks

Comment

14” tires

Need to put 14” rubber on a 318iS that will be a daily driver.

205/60R14 Falkens for $65ea

Or

195/70R14 Michelin Defenders for $63ea

195/65R14 Vredesteins $70ea

Or something else?
        Last edited by Hsquad12; 02-21-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I have been very happy with the fit and wear of the 205/60/14. This size is a little more agressive then 195. I do have 2 sets of aftermarket 14 inch wheels for sale if you are interested. Good luck with the tire size.
          Last edited by g.ruff561; 03-03-2019, 01:14 AM. Reason: Tire size.

Comment

14" tires

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
            I have been very happy with the fit and wear of the 204/60/14. This size is a little more agressive then 195. I do have 2 sets of aftermarket 14 inch wheels for sale if you are interested. Good luck with the tire size.
            just pulled the trigger on a set of 195/65E14 Vredestein Sportac 5 for $87 a piece from Tirerack.

- could not bring myself to buy chinese rubber even if the 205/60 size would look better. life is too short to risk it all to save money, and after spending a month working with mfg's in China last year i will boycott everything I can from that cr@hole septic tank excuse for a country. if people knew what happens in the factorys over there Walmart would close tomorrow.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I need some advice on rather this will work or not. I'm looking to go to 16" either style 42 or style 88. I'll need to run 5 lug adapters and these will be going on an 88 convertible with Bilstein sports and H&R springs.

Will either of these wheel styles work?
              What tire size would work best?
              What size adapters and where to get them?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys,
                I'm interested in buying some 4x100 Enkei 92's in 15x8 +25 offset. My e30 is slightly lowered, without any fender modifications, does anyone know if these would fit without spacers? Or what spacers i would have to use? Also, what tyres would i be able to run?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
                  Hey everyone,

I need some advice on rather this will work or not. I'm looking to go to 16" either style 42 or style 88. I'll need to run 5 lug adapters and these will be going on an 88 convertible with Bilstein sports and H&R springs.

Will either of these wheel styles work?
                  What tire size would work best?
                  What size adapters and where to get them?

Thanks!
                  No opinions on this?

Comment

I'm wondering if I can fit a 225/45/16 on my 1989 325i running E30 M3 5 lug on 16x8 ET23. I've seen a lot of people saying 215/45 will fit, but nothing on 225/45
                    My Garage
                    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                      I'm wondering if I can fit a 225/45/16 on my 1989 325i running E30 M3 5 lug on 16x8 ET23. I've seen a lot of people saying 215/45 will fit, but nothing on 225/45
                      I have 225/45R16 ET 23 drilled and filled so 4 lug. The fronts fit no problem, the back I am having a slight rub on the fenders.

If you are stock suspension you should be ok, I am on H&R sports its actually lower than I thought in the rear, I think part of it is because i have and E36M3 exhaust which is a bit heavy and a heavier battery, the other part is it just seemed to settle low.

Lastly I am running 3mm spring pads. I am going to 10mm spring pads and a little camber, but I will probably have to roll.
                      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I'm going to be running GC coil overs (440/660), but will probably be no lower than H&R Sports. I'm a little worried about the rears now since my rear will be heavier (OEM Tow Bar/Hitch, Auxiliary Fuel Tank, and E39 Muffler). I'm going to go ahead and roll/pull to hopefully add the clearance I'll need.
                        My Garage
                        2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                        1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                        1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                        Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                          I'm going to be running GC coil overs (440/660), but will probably be no lower than H&R Sports. I'm a little worried about the rears now since my rear will be heavier (OEM Tow Bar/Hitch, Auxiliary Fuel Tank, and E39 Muffler). I'm going to go ahead and roll/pull to hopefully add the clearance I'll need.
                          Yea that should work. From what I was reading for a while I wouldn't need a roll with these tires, but I guess with the springs its an issue.

I am curious to see what moving from the 3mm pads to the 10mm pads will do as well.

Comment

Does anyone have any pics of a 225/45r15 on a 15x7 et30 set up?

This is what I plan on doing. My rear quarters are already rolled and pulled a little bit from my stance boy days. Would I be able to run a lower offset?

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                              Let me think about that one. Haha I gave advice 10 years ago and it worked lol :)
                              Any thoughts on this? I’ve read a few places 245’s fit the rear with some fender love but I haven’t seen anything about the front. I’m not a huge fan of staggered setups otherwise it wouldn’t be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by dmjensen View Post
                                Any thoughts on this? I’ve read a few places 245’s fit the rear with some fender love but I haven’t seen anything about the front. I’m not a huge fan of staggered setups otherwise it wouldn’t be an issue.
                                The fronts have more room than the backs, but you do have to worry about the struts.

My 225's are rubbing slightly in the rear on a 16x8 ET23, H&R Sport, I think my problem is the spring pads are small, I am going to try and adjust first. I do have room on the inside, I think you will need fender love on 245s. You could go 225 front 245 rear.

Comment

Working...
                                X