Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would these fit with stock suspension?

https://offerup.com/item/detail/644590735/ wondering how these would fit with stock suspension on my e30, just want something that looks better than bottlecaps without lowering.

Comment

Originally posted by 02tradition View Post
      Fenders are already slightly rolled for current setup.
      02, do you have a link to that wheel / tire calculator? That looks good.

Thanks -

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
        02, do you have a link to that wheel / tire calculator? That looks good.

Thanks -
        willtheyfit.com

Not to be confused with willitfit.com lol

Comment

Thanks - that's the best one I've seen.

Comment

15x8 +25 225's

Hi,
            I've purchased a set of Enkei 92's in 15x8 +25. Does anyone know if 225/50 tires will fit up front without rubbing? I believe I'm on H&R sport springs, so it is slightly lower than stock. I also have a 5mm spacer ready for some extra clearance for the front wheels.
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Yee30 View Post
              Hi,
              I've purchased a set of Enkei 92's in 15x8 +25. Does anyone know if 225/50 tires will fit up front without rubbing? I believe I'm on H&R sport springs, so it is slightly lower than stock. I also have a 5mm spacer ready for some extra clearance for the front wheels.
              Cheers
              225/45-15 Toyo r1r on enkei 92s with 5mm spacer up front. On air ride now but rode this setup on ie3(h&r race equivalent) and drop hats, only time I rubbed was when I was full lock turning into a steep driveway. Otherwise no rubbing.
              sigpic

Comment

Will these Artec's fit on my '88ix?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	7201714

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	7201715Thinking this might be as close to German aftermarket direct fitment for an ix? I might find?

Specs. 88ix with Blistein/ HR sport so lowered just a tad.
                15x7 4x100 cb 57.1 et38

Artec made in Germany unknown year.
                "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun K View Post
                  A friend of mine is looking to sell his Work CR-01's. Any chance these will fit an '89 with GC/Koni coilovers, and if so what tire sizes am I looking at?

15x8 +10
                  15x9 +20
                  Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                  Sweet offsets. I'd go 205/50 front 225/45 rear.
                  Only took me 3 years to buy the wheels and test fit them :D. Had to use a 3mm spacer up front to clear the stock calipers, these Works have a very flat disk.
                  1989 325is w/M52 swap
                  1989 320i coupe, mostly stock

Comment

Rota R20

Will Rota R20s fit an e30? Looking for some new wheels for my ETA

Alpina Style

Made for the 1967-1976 BMW 2002 Model (Chassis e10).

Specs 15X6., 4X100, et+29mm, 57.1mm Hub Bore
                    Last edited by 808ETA; 06-14-2019, 10:56 AM. Reason: Added Info
                    sigpic84 325e

Comment

15x7.5 et0 had 205/55s on it, partial roll, lips are at like a 45° angle. took tiny slivers from the sidewall but wore the tread out before getting sketchy. If I roll the rest of the way would 205/65s fit?
                      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Evening, got a few questions in regards of set up.
                        91 e30
                        Wheels are 17x 8.5 et30 17x9 et35. 3pc wheels
                        Can change the facing to help with offset by 5mm if that helps in any way.

1) what size tires would fit?

2) can these wheels fit in the e30? Would the 4x100 to 5x120 adapters work with the 20mm?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Anyone know where to get decent tires in this size? 225/45/16
                          Didn’t know this size was so hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by spyder918 View Post
                            Anyone know where to get decent tires in this size? 225/45/16
                            Didn’t know this size was so hard to find.
                            https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...omCompare1=yes

Depends on the kind of tire you want. If you can go summer tires use the ones above, I have them and love them.

Here is a cheap version if you don't want to spend that money. Unfortunately, there are only like 3 tires in that size.

https://www.1010tires.com/Tires/Nexe...a+SU1/13594NXK
                            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                              https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...omCompare1=yes

Depends on the kind of tire you want. If you can go summer tires use the ones above, I have them and love them.

Here is a cheap version if you don't want to spend that money. Unfortunately, there are only like 3 tires in that size.

https://www.1010tires.com/Tires/Nexe...a+SU1/13594NXK
                              I also have 225/45/16 Dunlop Direzza IIIs on my car and also love them. Have done 7 HPDEs days, numerous Autocrosses and 3 trips from DC to the Vintage on them and still have life left in them.
                              1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                              1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                              September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                              Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Thanks guys for the feedback..yeah most brands don't even make them this size anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X