Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kid8
    replied
    Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    Should just barely clear with 225/45s and no roll.
    Awesome! Thank you for all the help, happy Holidays!

Leave a comment:

• Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by d.brocco View Post
    Dude u rule! Thanks in advance for any guidance. I'm in an 88 vert, and looking at a staggered 16" setup with 7s and 8s. all offsets are +18.
    Tires i'm thinking 195/45/16 & 205/45/16. ground control coilovers - i like to DRIVE.
    A. how am i looking so far?
    B. does it sound right that i would need a spacer to push the front wheel out the extra 1/2" (if the offsets are equal and there's a 1" difference in wheel width)?
    C. would said spacer f up my steering feel?
    Keep up the rad work.
    Perfect. Don't get spacers yet, the fitment will be pretty much spot-on out the box.

Leave a comment:

• Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by EtaDriven View Post
    So I found a wheel I like, and I'm pretty sure I know the overall diameter and width I'd like, but am not sure when it comes to the offset. These are going to be going on my 1984 325e, which will be slightly lowered on Jom coilovers by the time the wheels get on it.
    WHEELS: 15x8, with either +16 or +0 offset. not looking to roll my fenders.
    TIRES: not really sure, need help knowing a size that will fit nice. I don't want to stretch. I was thinking of 195/55. Looking for a nice fat contact patch.

..Either way here are the wheels for reference, these are the +0 offsets but the +16's are basically the same just with different offset obviously.
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/u...1blk/overview/
    +16, 205/50 or 195/55

Leave a comment:

• Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by kid8 View Post
    16x7.5 et20. Car is a late model with h&r sports. Could a 225/45/16 fit without rolling or spacers? Would a 215/45/16 be the better choice?
    Should just barely clear with 225/45s and no roll.

Leave a comment:

• Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by charltonward View Post
    What about on 17x9 +30mm wheels front and back?
    Front fitment is poor. You would need 18mm front spacers to clear the struts, then you're stuck with 205 or 215 tires due to fender clearance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X