Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rickaytan View Post
    What would I need to fit 4x100 16x9 et23 wheels with a centerbore of 73.1? I have ground controls and I am slightly lowered about 2 inchs.
    12-15mm spacers all around, 73-57.1mm hubcentric rings, and extended bolts. 205/45 or 215/40 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by gordie View Post
      Kind Sir, what offsets for 17x8 and 245/40/17 with rolled fenders and maybe pulled a bit, lowered 50-60mm

Edit: btw the big attraction for this size is hand-me-down r spec tires from a racer dad's workshop supports.
      Are they just R-comps, or something more like Hoosiers or Grand-Am takeoffs? The former has a slight chance of working, the latter are much too wide.

+22 is about ideal

Comment

Originally posted by RegularEverydayETA View Post
        I'm sure it's been covered already but I can't seem to find it. Need to know what's size tires and spacers to use with 16x8.5 et32 Salad shooters. I don't want to roll fenders

Whatever.......
        15-20mm spacers and 205/45 tires.

Comment

How would 17x8 et35 fit? I have 10mm spacers up fromt and 12mm in the back
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            How would 17x8 et35 fit? I have 10mm spacers up fromt and 12mm in the back
            Perfect with the spacers. You can fit 215/40 stock, or 235/40 (both all around) with a rear fender roll.

Comment

Hi, so I have some 15x7 rims with somewhere between +20 to +30 offset. I'm looking for new tires and want to put 205s on instead of the 195s. What would be a good sidewall size for a 205 tires on 15s? I've been looking at 50-65 and I would like to know which ones of those sidewall sizes would work. I'm currently on Billy sports and H&R race springs with rolled fenders. Thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

1991 318is on billies and H&R sport, no fender mods on Hartge 17x7.5 +20 and 205/50/16. I'm trying to decide between 16x8 +20 square or 16x8 +20 16x9 +15 stagger.

I know it's not a particularly hard setup to figure out but I want a somewhat classic fitment. With the staggered setup, what size tire would you run, and would I potentially need to roll if I kept the 205/50's? TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOffBrand View Post
                  Hi, so I have some 15x7 rims with somewhere between +20 to +30 offset. I'm looking for new tires and want to put 205s on instead of the 195s. What would be a good sidewall size for a 205 tires on 15s? I've been looking at 50-65 and I would like to know which ones of those sidewall sizes would work. I'm currently on Billy sports and H&R race springs with rolled fenders. Thanks.
                  205/55 is the stock size, but 205/50 works fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by dtm@heart View Post
                    1991 318is on billies and H&R sport, no fender mods on Hartge 17x7.5 +20 and 205/50/16. I'm trying to decide between 16x8 +20 square or 16x8 +20 16x9 +15 stagger.

I know it's not a particularly hard setup to figure out but I want a somewhat classic fitment. With the staggered setup, what size tire would you run, and would I potentially need to roll if I kept the 205/50's? TIA.
                    With the 16x9 rears you will need stretched tires (205/45 or 215/40) and a low ride height. I say stick with the 16x8s. Shouldn't need a roll with 205/50s.

Comment

17x7.5 et 45 4x100 with 205/40 tires? Car is 1989 325i on H&R sport Billie combo with rolled fenders all around

Comment

Can the touring fit a 17x9 et20 + 17x10 et25? What's the best tires for this setup? Only suspension mod is that it sits on Eibach pro kit

Comment

Originally posted by catech11 View Post
                          17x7.5 et 45 4x100 with 205/40 tires? Car is 1989 325i on H&R sport Billie combo with rolled fenders all around
                          Way too high of an offset. They'd look and work best with 25-30mm spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by icebox View Post
                            Can the touring fit a 17x9 et20 + 17x10 et25? What's the best tires for this setup? Only suspension mod is that it sits on Eibach pro kit
                            Needs spacers front and ear due to interference. 10mm front 5mm rear. Would then need rolled fenders and 205/40 and 215/40 tires. Also may have to switch to coilover to add ANY weight in the rear or cargo area due to the softness of the Pro-Kit and the extremely aggressive wheel/tire setup.

Comment

I wanna wanna run filled and drilled 16x8 style 5s et 23. What size spacers and tires should i get for flush fitment? Car is lowered on bav auto springs and bilstien sports 1 1/4" lower then stock height. if i used 8mm spacers all around, can I run 215/45 or 225/45?

Comment

Hey... Im thinking about throwing stars on my 4 lug e30. Have access to 18mm 42draft adapters. So my final et would be 2 square, i have rolled and slight pull rear fenders and rolled fronts, sitting on bilstein sports and ies3 springs with 15mm drophats in front. What tires should i use to make it work? Would i have rub? Thanks...

One of the best threads you will ever read
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=221813

Nice trailer of my e30
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTjtG...e_gdata_player

If i sold you something please leave feedback here
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=217142

Comment

Working...
                                X