Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexx
    replied
    16x8 et25

So I just received a set of 16x8 et25 ( but ordered 16x8 et20) and before I send them back I was wondering what size tires I should run and will they work without rubbing? The car will be lowered 2"-3" max drop and I was looking at using 205/50/16 tires previously.

Will I need to do and rolling of the fenders or use spacers?

I have a 89 e30 325is.

Thanks ahead of time.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    So what would be the perfect offset on a 16x8 wheel front and rear to fit 225/45R16 tires

I can roll the rear but is there an offset that would fit my car perfectly. 1990 325is.

When I say perfectly I am not a fan of the poke I would like it flush, I will be running H&R sports.
    ET20 works. I run 16x8s with 225/45/16 Star Specs

Leave a comment:

• gammapowered
    replied
    17's on 90 sedan E30

Hello, Im looking at XXR 527 17's. I see that there are a few options. I like the idea of the staggered setup. 8.25 front et 25, and the 9.75 rear et25. What is the right size tires, i prefer max width. Also what spacers would i need. I really want wider tires for the performance.

Thank you,

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Ok I ditched all my other plans and I need the following info.

1990 325is, it will be on Koni Adjustables with H&R Sport springs. I have IE Wilwood BBK the 16" slim versions.

I want to run 16x8 all around with 225/45R16, although if its better I could make the barrels 7.5

I am currently having custom BBS RS's made so I can do any offset I need. I was thinking ET22 would clear the rears so I would not have to roll.

If that wont work is there an ET in the rear that will work so I dont have to roll?
    Can anyone confirm if ET22 will work? I know that this thread can slow down sometimes but I am on a time crunch with my order.

Leave a comment:

• MogSpeedE30
    replied
    Need some advice on what tires, here is the current setup

Wheels: 16x7.5 ET30 Borbet Type C

Car: 1987 325i Sedan

Modifications: Front Fenders Rolled, Rear Quarters still stock, Bilstein Sports, H&R Super Sport Springs

Current Tires: 205/55R16 Front, 225/50R16 Rear (long story on the stagger)

Looking at doing 205/50R16 Front and 225/50R16 rear, wondering what spacers i would need and if i would have to do rear quarter work (would love to do 225/50 all around)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X