16x8 et20..225/45?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PiercedE30
    replied
    You're right, I was mixing up the ET's for those and the style 5's I have laying around.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30
    That's the same size and et as the e38 basket weaves. Same wheels that I am putting 225/45's on.
    Nah, E38 RZ's are ET23. Just saying!

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    That's the same size and et as the e38 basket weaves. Same wheels that I am putting 225/45's on.

    Leave a comment:


  • E-rich
    replied
    very easily done with a basic rolling..

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by silversleeper
    i sense another sportmax hate thread...
    They don't come in that ET and size in any 4x100 pattern.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    i sense another sportmax hate thread...

    Leave a comment:


  • beem
    replied
    thanks, for the help

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Thats basically what I wanted forever.

    What wheel?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    With a GOOD fender rolling, yeah. It's a VERY aggressive fitment.

    I should know, I spec'd those things. :D

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • löwenbröke
    replied
    will sit 23.7in. tall(factory is 24.1), and fit yer rim perfect. with the coilovers, should be great!

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    perfect^^. thats what im going to be running on my 16x8 et20 rota slips.

    Leave a comment:


  • beem
    started a topic 16x8 et20..225/45?

    16x8 et20..225/45?

    I'm planning to get this wheel 16x8 et20 with 225/45 on my 91, will this fit without problem? I'm also running GC coilover, thanks
Working...