Ewwwwww Ahhhhhh, love 'em (ssr reverse mesh)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • spoolin318i
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Well I am rolled front and back...oh GOD someone buy my CSI's now.
    how much did you want for them? just curious.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Well I am rolled front and back...oh GOD someone buy my CSI's now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Is the word "ideal" too much for you?

    Think 235/40/17 in the back, without anything but a roll.

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Jay tell me that these would not fit. Please. PLEASE....

    Or would they fit perfectly?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Product description

    4 x 100 (F) 17 x 7.5, 19 offset, (R) 17 x 8, 25 offset
    Damn! I've never heard of that spec either. Titties.

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Ugh, here goes nothing...lets see if he accepts trades...

    Leave a comment:


  • spoolin318i
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Sigh...can you post the link to the FS thread?

    Maybe I can trade my CSI's and some cash LOLZLZLZLZLZLZ


    as requested sir :p

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    If they were half the price they'd be sold before we even saw them. I would say...$1,300 awesome? With tires?
    yeah, seller will probably do like 1900.... really though, that fitment is like perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    omg, if they were half that price, i would break the bank for em. awesome looking wheels. $2200 awesome...no.
    If they were half the price they'd be sold before we even saw them. I would say...$1,300 awesome? With tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    omg, if they were half that price, i would break the bank for em. awesome looking wheels. $2200 awesome...no.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Sigh...can you post the link to the FS thread?

    Maybe I can trade my CSI's and some cash LOLZLZLZLZLZLZ

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Holy crap, why did you show me those? I never knew they existed in that size and in 4x100...

    Damn. My only gripe is they are not 8" wide. Thats it. Perfect everything else...wow.
    Dude, NO SHIT. Those are fucking amazing, and rare as hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Holy crap, why did you show me those? I never knew they existed in that size and in 4x100...

    Damn. My only gripe is they are not 8" wide. Thats it. Perfect everything else...wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • spoolin318i
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    For $2200, you can get my Ewings AND go 5 lug. You'll have reverse mesh wheels, 2 piece, and MUCH more lip than that. ;)
    I think they have a perfect amount of lipage. ;)

    I wish I did have a 5 lug though

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    For $2200, you can get my Ewings AND go 5 lug. You'll have reverse mesh wheels, 2 piece, and MUCH more lip than that. ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...