This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    Bey - Jesus those RM's are so great!!! They look magnificent.
    Thanks man. I love your rides!

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
    Your RM's are soo nice. I hope mine can grow up to be like yours someday :mrgreen: Are they brand new or something? They look like it? They're the same model as mine too, RM012's.
    Thanks bro! They were purchased slightly used but in excellent condition.

Originally posted by euro3 View Post
    Question about your RMs?
    Aren't the RM012s normally a 6.5 X 15 (et33)? If you changed the lips did you re-calculate the ETs? Just wondering as the center might be stamped ET33, but with the wider lips, the ET "should" have changed.
    You're right. I posted the stock specs from the center of the rim. Sorry for the confusion. The PO told me that the specs with the new lips should be this..
    15x8 et14
    15x8.5 et8

RIP

Comment

Well I'm a jackass and saw some BBS RS' for sale for a good deal tonight so I drove out and bought them.....did I mention they in no way shape or form fit my E30? :D They'd fit on my Lexus IS300 but that would look dumb. The guy had been using these as his winter wheels and his oem wheels as his summer wheels??? WTF? weird old man. They're in great shape. No curbage, no dents, all 4 caps, and even have the BBS valve caps!

Model: RS328
      Specs: 15"x6-1/2", 34ET, center bore 64, and 5x114.3 bolt pattern
      Price: $300 :D
      Car of Origin: Nissan Maxima (thanks to this thread I found that out)
      Manufactured: West Germany

These last two are the pics from the guys ad.

Last edited by Nicademus; 09-22-2008, 11:19 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Fuck, what were they on? Bigfoot?

Comment

Honda CRV.......yeah

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Jesus. Winter wheels?? wtf? Nice useless purchase haha. Thats some shit I would do.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Must have been pretty cheap to just go out and buy them without knowing what you're goin to do with them....

... so i say, make some crazy ass coffee table out of them.

Dave
              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

They were $300 bucks. I could easily sell them for that.........and the tires are brand new not that it even matters.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

They were $300 bucks. I could easily sell them for that.........and the tires are brand new not that it even matters.
                  Of course you could easily sell them for that. You could probably sell them for almost $2000.

Comment

Model: RS328
                    Specs: 15"x6-1/2", 34ET, center bore 64, and 5x114.3 bolt pattern
                    Price: $300 :D
                    Car of Origin: Nissan Maxima (thanks to this thread I found that out)
                    Manufactured: West Germany

just get some adapters made, you can get 5x114.3 --> 4x100 in 20mm thickness, then the wheels would be et14. probably get the adapters for about $300 no problem. do it.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                      Of course you could easily sell them for that. You could probably sell them for almost $2000.
                      no, there isnt a huge demand for 5x114.3 in 15". could probably get maybe $8-900, and it would take awhile to get them sold at that.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

How much is it to redrill them?

Yeah the price would be a lot higher if they had some bigger lips on them.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Just bought an e36 328i sedan. I'd like wheels, preferably 18" bbs rk's. anyone know of any for sale?
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
                            I don't know yet. Maybe a conversion to 16''. I think 15'' is small on E30. I need lips and bolts so I could sell the barrels (fully polished) and buy some 16'' 30 holes ones and 16'' 30 holes lips. The center logos are carbon, I'm also planning to buy chrome ones.
                            A 16" conversion? do tell more!
                            I'd love to do some 16s again on my e30

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                            function>form

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney(AB) View Post
                              A 16" conversion? do tell more!
                              I'd love to do some 16s again on my e30
                              RS001 (15'') and RS003 (16'') share the same center. They're the same size and have both 30 holes. Now find 30 holes 16'' barrels and 30 holes 16''lips and you'll have 16'' wheels. :-D
                              E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Coffeeee tableeee..... do it. Do it. :)
                                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X