E30 Tourings for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Tourings for sale

Since there are always a lot of people professing their love for Tourings on this site, here is a link to several Tourings for sale.

http://classiccars.luondo.nl/c-307780/e30

I started this thread here, because I'm not sure posting a link complies with the r3v classified rules.

The cars are being offered by a guy in Germany named Ivo Christov. He is well known on www.mye28.com. He has imported several Euro spec cars for members of that forum. I reached out to him during my Touring hunt, because he had one for sale that I liked. Unfortunately, it was sold before I could do anything. I have no affiliation with Ivo, other than reading testimonials on mye28.com from his happy customers.

Cory
    1992 325i Cabrio
    1988 320i Touring
    2000 M5
    1977 530i
    2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
    BMWCCA
    E30CCA

Which one were you after as the listings have not changed in some weeks?

Ivo is a great person to work with when importing a car from EU, and he is in fact based in the Netherlands, not Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Which one were you after as the listings have not changed in some weeks?

Ivo is a great person to work with when importing a car from EU, and he is in fact based in the Netherlands, not Germany.
      Ivo is great! By chance did you purchase the Malachit Green touring. I wanted that car so bad. I recently purchased a brilliantrot touring from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic View Post
        Ivo is great! By chance did you purchase the Malachit Green touring. I wanted that car so bad. I recently purchased a brilliantrot touring from him.
        Vic,

I contacted Ivo when he had a brilliantrot touring for sale approx. 2 years ago. It was tired, but the price was right - $4,000 iirc. I hadn't heard from him again until he reached out last month and sent me the link I posted above.

In the meantime, I bought a diamondschwartz 320i Touring from someone else. Would have been nice to find one in brilliantrot to match my cabrio, but I couldn't pass on the factory A/C in the one I bought.

Cory
        Last edited by cory58; 06-21-2016, 07:25 AM.
        1992 325i Cabrio
        1988 320i Touring
        2000 M5
        1977 530i
        2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
        BMWCCA
        E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by Vic View Post
          I ended up (or will when it arrives) with the malachite 318i. Not only do I actually like the M40 (when the rest of the car is stock it makes a great cruiser), but the color is great, and the interior looks pretty good.

Pics Ivo took: https://goo.gl/photos/EYxtFQLnWbgbT9t46

Surprised that no one has sprung for the either of those 325ix.

As to A/C, Ivo will add it to most any touring, or so I am told for between 1-2k. Not sure if that's USD or EUR.

Comment

I ended up (or will when it arrives) with the malachite 318i. Not only do I actually like the M40 (when the rest of the car is stock it makes a great cruiser), but the color is great, and the interior looks pretty good.

Pics Ivo took: https://goo.gl/photos/EYxtFQLnWbgbT9t46

Surprised that no one has sprung for the either of those 325ix.

As to A/C, Ivo will add it to most any touring, or so I am told for between 1-2k. Not sure if that's USD or EUR.
            Hah! Can't get enough of that M40 life?

I love mine, but jealous of that color. Let me know if you need to borrow the M40 timing belt tools. They make life a little easier, even with the belt being a pretty easy job.
            '89 318i Touring
            '90 Miata

Comment

Apparently not.

Decided I want a cruiser, and the M40 fits the bill perfectly. Malachite is a beautiful color, and I am really looking forward to this one.

Will let you know about T belt tools. How is your build going anyway?

Comment

so, you're saying an m20 isn't a cruiser?
                -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
                -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

Apparently not.

Decided I want a cruiser, and the M40 fits the bill perfectly. Malachite is a beautiful color, and I am really looking forward to this one.

Will let you know about T belt tools. How is your build going anyway?
                  It's really not a bad motor. Several people have asked me if it's a diesel since it's certainly not a quiet motor. M40 is a perfectly capable motor, has plenty enough power/gearing for all normal scenarios.

All been good here, stockpiling parts and getting a bigger thread update together. Got a nice little Hobart to start handling rust repair, extra set of f/r subframes to reinforce and re-bushing. Really really enjoy this little car
                  '89 318i Touring
                  '90 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by crash n' burn View Post
                    so, you're saying an m20 isn't a cruiser?
                    The M20 makes the driver think they might be able to go fast, the M40 makes sure the driver has no such false hopes.

That's not to say that both aren't fun, but I just don't like the M20. Take this with a grain of salt, as I'm a serious M42 fanatic, which may explain my special brand of lunacy.

Edit:

I realize we have now completely hijacked the purpose of this thread, oh well, we might as well keep this section busy.

Comment

I might sell mine if anyone is interested

Comment

The M20 makes the driver think they might be able to go fast, the M40 makes sure the driver has no such false hopes.
                        HA!, I LOL'd pretty damn hard in the office
                        -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
                        -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

For months I kept tabs on that malachit green touring. Ivo had emailed some pictures when he first got it, but since I had just purchased the brilliantrot and hadn't plated it yet I thought I should wait, but as they say "you snooze you loose". Congrats!

I'm really happy with mine and looking to get another really soon. That white automatic ix looks killer.

Comment

Thanks! Now that it's listed I want the E34 540i touring 6 speed. Perhaps you'll have another chance at the malachite wagon in the near future.

Comment

Cory

Be sure to send pix of your touring as you get it finished. Can't wait to see it

Comment

Working...
                              X