Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mxtx
    replied
    not sure how i missed these links before from your post on my related thread - checking now, thanks

ive since been debating though - restore to stock, or... build a track car???

Leave a comment:

• jsta1109
    replied
    As far as I am aware, you can't get new floor pans to go in. You will need to patch it.

If you are after close to OEM fit, there is a company making reproduction sections, see "E30Garage Norway" on Facebook / Instagram, I don't think they're cheap though.

Otherwise, get used to a grinder, hammer and welder, because you'll be shaping new sections yourself.

I just recently patched some sections of my floor, I was fortunate enough to have a donor floor that I could cut patches from. This made the process a bit easier.

Leave a comment:

• leegf
    replied
    Oh hey: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=424396

Leave a comment:

• leegf
    replied
    Have you tried Guten Parts? Their website appears to be down but contact information can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/gutenparts

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• mxtx
    replied
    Same as 4-door sounds right to me as well. Unfortunately, realOEM does not show the floorpan as a separate replaceable piece but instead a part of the entire bodyshell.

Thanks for suggestion though as I do need to find a way to confirm it 100% before I go and find/cut a sedan.
    Last edited by mxtx; 03-18-2019, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    As far as I know, the touring is the same as the 4-door sedan from the B-pillars forward. One way to check is to cross-reference body patch-panels on realOEM.

Cory

Leave a comment:

• mxtx
    started a topic Floorpan Rust Swap

Floorpan Rust Swap

My Touring's floorpan is almost completely rusted at the front footwells and corners and the back is starting up. As it's bigger than a few holes to patch up I'm considering replacing the whole floorpan if possible. I've read the floorpan for the Cab is different due to stiffness difference, but are the sizes/shapes all the same?

Does anyone know if the Touring floor pan is the same as the Sedan/Coupe? or Cab?

Appreciate any info and/or even a point in the direction of anyone experienced in the NYC area.

Thank you.

Last edited by mxtx; 03-18-2019, 01:13 PM.
Working...
X