My schwarz 1986 528e/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My schwarz 1986 528e/5

I traded my 2001 e46 330i 5-speed for this here 528e . I got the e46 in a good deal , it was pretty molested . I had it for a couple of weeks and started a transition from the ugly tan godawful interior to the beautiful , sought-after natural brown .. i found the seats and door cards at a local junkyard and snatched them up quick with intentions of finding a good set of front seats and dying them with oem dye . It had 205k on the clokck and still pushing , except the fact it was due for a clutch job .. good thing I’m not the one having to do that now. And here is the e28 Interior is about a 7/10 . Dash is shot (of course) The seats are in pretty good shape , back seat could use a new bench . Has the skipass rear seat , idk if all e28’s have that. I’m the third owner . My plans for the car are dailying and slowly fixing it up which entails : -Paint correction -wheels -suspension/bushings/brakes -whatever things an m20 needs to keep going -“i” head swap (maybe) -fix the uneven door locking mechanism (back doors stay unlocked with turn of key) -maybe , hopefully , - euro m5 or mtech kit . -shifter bushings / dssr . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
    1998 e36 328ic/5 -
    Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
    1967 2002 parts car
    1994 318iS junked.
Working...
X