Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 M5 part out due to side impact totalling it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you sell the motor tranny. I have a s50b32(entire swap) that I would trade you for it.

Comment

it is a possiblity? I am really looking to sell it complete if my friends fails to complete the sale deal we have, I am trying to get a snap on toolbox and tool set up to part out some bmw projects I am looking to part out.
      SHAWN

Comment

what is left ?

/////////

Comment

Trade you the motor for the whole car. I have a good 535i shell.

Comment

drivetrain from m5 sold
            Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-05-2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Is the shifter surround in good condition?

Comment

do you have the door sills left?

Comment

I am sorry the interior has been sold yesterday, Trevor from VA, came down and bought it for his car, The door sills are also sold about 3 weeks ago, they went to california. Within the next 2 weeks I will part out the car as close as I can, the drivetrain will be sold as a complete system. and the suspension I will sell with drivetrain or without. So run down, bumpers front and rear sold, complete interior sold. shiftknob sold. Turbines on my RHD 730i town, so most is still around for purchasing
                  bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
                  SHAWN

Comment

transmission on m5 sold!
                    shawn
                    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-05-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

pm sent

thanks

J-Rod

Comment

I am moving the car to be completely parted out, I can get the tech to do a compression test tomorrow, for you Jrod as we discuss on the phone not sure what he will charge? I have transmission sold so I want to do a part out quickly. so I will have diff and suspension left. with gearbox and other small items. I guess my friend will just have to be satified with the left overs.
                        SHAWN

Comment

M5 motor and transmission along with clutch and flywheel are all sold now. I have the differential and other small various parts still for sale. I have the driveshaft with new center berring less then 300 miles on the berring. email me with small parts need?
                          shawn
                          Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-05-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

is it RHD or LHD? if its RHD want the tray around the shifter console

Comment

The m5 I am parting out is LHD, my daily driver is RHD it is a 1991 BMW 730i from London. that is not for sale, I still have several parts left if you are intrested you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
                              SHAWN

Comment

Update 6/17/15 from 2.5 years ago from my last post for m5 part out, clearing and cleaning out garage found a box of the remaining parts from the m5 wreck, have the front turnsignals window switches, sunroof switch a few new oil filters and some of the trunk interior left, as the left side panel was sold. The amp, rear m5 emblem and other small relay items are still available, have a M5,525i,535i owners manual left. The complete: drivetrain, interior,rims suspension all been sold! All I have is the hood and left rear door only, these 2 items would need to be picked up either in Jacksonville Florida. Or on the georiga/Florida border off I-95. You can email me at
                                for pictures and pricing of parts as I cannot post pictures with wife's tablet I don't know how to? I am getting a computer next week, and I do use photobucket as well.
                                Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 06-17-2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X