No announcement yet.

E30 Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people on the road would never have noticed 4 e30s being transported together but for any car guys that saw you on the trip back probably would have been very interested in what was going on.

Bronzit looks like the best condition, hold true in person?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
      Most people on the road would never have noticed 4 e30s being transported together but for any car guys that saw you on the trip back probably would have been very interested in what was going on.

Bronzit looks like the best condition, hold true in person?
      We were chatting about the same thing.... to a normal person we were just an annoying slow moving caravan, but to an enthusiast I'm sure it was a sight to behold. We passed a bunch of really nice Gbody autocross cars on 65 North that drove beside us for a while.

Yup- the Bronzit car was the active build happening when his son passed. It has a SETA bottom end with MLS gasket, ARPs, turbo manifold, Spec Clutch, and a bunch of drifty spherical front suspension goodies. My plan was to install one of the m20b25/g260 dropouts that came with the lot and get it back on the road!

There is a 99K mile '88 coupe in the bunch that was unassuming at first, and the more I checked it out the more I realized how nice it was. Will be interesting to see how it cleans up.

These were all southern cars that didn't have rust before sitting. It's a shame that they sat for so long, because when they sat, they started to rust. Still worlds better than a typical E30 these days, though.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
      X