Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Thought About Making R3VLimited Merch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColdAccord
    replied
    a shirt with just that sticker image posted on the last page of r3v and the top outline would be dope. Maybe a pocket tee?

Leave a comment:

• It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinapplco View Post
    I run a company doing stuff like this. I’d be willing to knock some designs out and put em on the website.
    Awesome. I would love to see what you got in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Pinapplco
    replied
    I run a company doing stuff like this. I’d be willing to knock some designs out and put em on the website.

Leave a comment:

• 82eye
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB View Post
    having dailied a 2002 for several decades, I found the respect your elders thing to be a bit pretentious. But I'm not much for slogans in general.

t
    pro2
    that's valid. everything becomes dated at some point.

i like the irony, and celebration of the past. i just ordered a vintage repro style subie brat t-shirt for myself, and a hoodie for my sister. i used to love the brats, and the car and era means something to both of us. it was my sisters b'day so why not. ? you have to have fun with life.

Leave a comment:

• TobyB
    replied
    having dailied a 2002 for several decades, I found the respect your elders thing to be a bit pretentious. But I'm not much for slogans in general.

t
    pro2

Leave a comment:

• 82eye
    replied
    i've always liked less board-centric stuff. things like the respect your elders, and there was an e21 legion thing going on in that world over on bf for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    I've thought about just making stuff for myself, but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. Plus I would like anyone to enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    I would be genuinely surprised if it happened

Leave a comment:

• venerated
    replied
    Interested if it happens

Leave a comment:

• It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    When I make stuff I usually use Vistaprint. But I'm not sure what someone who does this on the regular would use.

Leave a comment:

• Panici
    replied
    Have been proudly displaying my R3V sticker on my E30 since 2014(?). It's the only decal on the car.
    It's held up remarkably well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	10068307

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    I still have 2 or 3 of the lanyards and a sticker or two, but I'd be interested in another run of stuff

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    There was license plate frames... and I think you can still get the stickers from Matt

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    It takes somebody with official capacity to run something like that. I'm thinking it hasn't happened because nobody has had time (I know I don't have any).

You can talk to James and see if he's up for something like that again.

Leave a comment:

• It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    So who did the last run of merch?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X