E30's in IMSA GTU?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • briansjacobs
    replied
    Originally posted by TomSuddard
    I don't have any, but I think Rennie has some. Have you tried emailing him? He'd probably be nice enough to send you some pictures if he has any.
    im sure he would send you what ever pics he has, it might take 3 years and 1000 phone calls reminding him :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    wow that RD car is sex

    Leave a comment:


  • TomSuddard
    replied
    I don't have any, but I think Rennie has some. Have you tried emailing him? He'd probably be nice enough to send you some pictures if he has any.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by TomSuddard
    ^Yep. Rennie keeps saying he's gonna rebuild it, but his 2002 has been keeping him busy these days. I've been trying to convince him to give it to me (no I don't know what I'd do with it) with no luck.
    I remember talking to Rennie a few years back about that car, he said the engine was so far back it was damn near mid-engined. Does any one have any more pics ? Id love to see an underhood shot or a sans bodywork shot.

    Leave a comment:


  • TomSuddard
    replied
    ^Yep. Rennie keeps saying he's gonna rebuild it, but his 2002 has been keeping him busy these days. I've been trying to convince him to give it to me (no I don't know what I'd do with it) with no luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • briansjacobs
    replied
    the number 40 car above is still in pieces at Red line, I tried to but it a few years ago they would never tell me what they wanted for it or if they even sell it. The car is a full tube frame chasis all glass body panels and powered by an M30. I remember it has a quick change rear end. Other than that I dont recall. It was a bam mother fucker in the day

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    All hotels in Estremadura. The best selection of Estremadura hotels with reviews and maps. Book in advance and save.




    It isn't much, but it's something. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • ajD4bmw
    started a topic E30's in IMSA GTU?

    E30's in IMSA GTU?

    Does anyone have any info on these imsa gtu cars? I thought i read that these gtu cars had 3.0l sixes. I'd like to know what motors these cars used. These cars sure are mean lookin.

Working...