Less traffic on r3v?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kronus
    replied
    Well I am not whoring like usual because I am in Wyoming. It is hard to whore from Wyoming.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    its summer time and a week end, it always falls off, because people have better shit to do

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    ive seen a steady decline since deagle left. he was the glue that held the fabric of r3v together

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Honk! Honk! Would you get the fuck out of the carpool lane?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    summer coming down the stretch people on vacation, youngins heading off to school. give it two weeks it will be back up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    I have noticed the last few days but that just because its the weekend and people have better things to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    started a topic Less traffic on r3v?

    Less traffic on r3v?

    is it me? or is there less traffic on r3v recently? Just a feeling.
Working...