pic request: early, all red tails, smoked reverse, plate filler.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by 88e30is
    That looks great!!!

    I am doing the e30 IX emblem on mine. haha
    That does look great. Do you just make the emblems using stick on letters?

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    bump. anyone else? non-smoked version of the above pic?

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt

    thats a bit more like what i'm looking for, thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    A couple sets I have done. Dont have any fresh of my whip.

    2nd set isnt THAT dark, its how he took the picture in a shadow etc.



    Leave a comment:


  • E30FourLife
    replied
    damn I need all red tails on mine with the smoked reverse lights! I have the euro plate filler already.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30is
    replied
    Originally posted by stevofthahill


    not an early model but you get the general idea

    That looks great!!!

    I am doing the e30 IX emblem on mine. haha

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Late model: No redtails




    Early model: No redtails



    I think early tails is hot with the right stance!

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    that looks sick as FUCK!

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied


    not an early model but you get the general idea

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    if you could find it, that'd be great, my car is red. i'm wondering if the smoke backups/plate filler is gonna be too much black or good aesthetics-wise, or if the clear would be too much contrast with a red car & black filler. tia.

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    I think I remember seeing a red car like the one you're talking about, to every detail.
    I'll try to find it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I think they wouldn't look bad smoked but I don't mind them unsmoked.

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    thnx. i like it. i'm not sold on smoking the reverse lights, but who knows, taillights are cheap...

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Just put the euro bumper on this last weekend



    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    pics?

    Leave a comment:

Working...