Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Colin, put down on the list for one. I sent you a email.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Topblag View Post
    I'm planning on copying my H35 front valance if you would like one. I am having 5 made and there will be one spare. Probably around $500 shipped to the USA, will need painting as it'll be fibreglass, like the originals.
    I am in for pictures pending payment.

Leave a comment:

• Topblag
    replied
    I'm planning on copying my H35 front valance if you would like one. I am having 5 made and there will be one spare. Probably around $500 shipped to the USA, will need painting as it'll be fibreglass, like the originals.

Leave a comment:

• TexasTerp
    replied
    Anyone have a line on the rear apron?

Leave a comment:

• cactusjacks1
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Hey Jack.

Is that Paul LaDue? If so, I used to supply him with e9 Coupe sheetmetal about 20 years ago when he was on the East Coast. Good guy.

Lee

Yup, that's him

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    The front fiberglass H35 bumper spoiler might also be a great mod for people with heavy M50 swap. If it removes 30-35 lbs of front weight, that shall improve the handling.

If I can find a good unit, I might commission somebody local to make nice copies.

I already can supply Hartge side skirts that are very nice, and beter than original in the way they are molded.

Lee

Here's another one, in bad shape.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    That is one of my all-time favorite E30s. Hartge stuff always looks so aggressive without being over the top.

Leave a comment:

• AC Nico
    replied
    sure, i will keep my eyes open if i can find here something for you.

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Hi Nico

I am specifically looking for a fiberglass H35 bumper. It was made in fiberglass originally, and I am sure there are some fine copies around.

Lee

Leave a comment:

• AC Nico
    replied
    Are you looking for some rare Hartge parts? I got a set of rare Hartge mirrors. More rare than the AC Schnitzer ones. They come complete with glasses and they are electrical ones.

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Hey Jack.

Is that Paul LaDue? If so, I used to supply him with e9 Coupe sheetmetal about 20 years ago when he was on the East Coast. Good guy.

Lee

Leave a comment:

• cactusjacks1
    replied
    Lee,
    Forth post down - guys name is Paul. He has front/bumpers & skirts for the H5s. He may be able to steer you to a source for the H35.

Jack

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?p...hlight=#563571

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Anyone knows an American source for the fiberglass H35 bumper/spoiler?
    I suggest you buy Canadian. I couldn't imagine supporting those fascist, right wing socio-whack jobs south of you with your tax dollars. ;)
    http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2925
    Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 12-11-2009, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    ^same

Leave a comment:

• txtorquemade
    replied
    i only wish I did

Leave a comment:

Working...
X