S62 e30 Race Car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30rapidic
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWguy
    you've probably never driven on a real race track in your lives and never will.

    I have over 25 years of racing under my belt with 4 of those years spent racing in Europe. Thanks for playing though.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWguy
    Hater



    Hater



    Hater

    You guys want to hate so much post a video of YOU driving at Hokenheim... you've probably never driven on a real race track in your lives and never will.

    The pass just after 2 minutes was NASTY... That video just made my day! Thanks for sharing!
    Actually, I've driven tracks more difficult than Hoekenheim douchebag. You have no idea of my driving experience, so I'd advise you to stop talkin' like a shit salesman with a mouthful of samples.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    love how first two gears completely useless. I want more specs as well. wheels/engine bay pics, etc.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    love the overtake at 2:11
    I loved the first overtake where he passes through the dirt.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWguy
    Hater



    Hater



    Hater

    You guys want to hate so much post a video of YOU driving at Hokenheim... you've probably never driven on a real race track in your lives and never will.

    The pass just after 2 minutes was NASTY... That video just made my day! Thanks for sharing!
    Nobody said squat about Hate, and to set your quip I have done lap days on Hockenheimring and Nurburgring when I lived there.

    But I don't need to prove myself to you. We didn't say squat about the car. I'd like to see more on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWguy
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    driving lessons are in order....
    Hater

    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    No Doubt, missed shifts galore lugging the engine and horrible lines. Love to see that car with someone that understands a few things about quick driving.
    Hater

    Originally posted by TrentW
    Agreed. Friends don't let friends early apex.
    Hater

    You guys want to hate so much post a video of YOU driving at Hokenheim... you've probably never driven on a real race track in your lives and never will.

    The pass just after 2 minutes was NASTY... That video just made my day! Thanks for sharing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Eh, all things considered I don't think it was THAT bad. He is just driving, not hot lapping, and with that motor in that chassis you don't really need to downshift to second for a hairpin. The bad early apexing was mostly when he was dive bombing and I think he did a decent job of passing traffic quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    driving lessons are in order....
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    No Doubt, missed shifts galore lugging the engine and horrible lines. Love to see that car with someone that understands a few things about quick driving.
    Agreed. Friends don't let friends early apex.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    driving lessons are in order....
    No Doubt, missed shifts galore lugging the engine and horrible lines. Love to see that car with someone that understands a few things about quick driving.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    driving lessons are in order....

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Jesus, he is overtaking prototype-class cars. That motor is very stout even in a 2-ton E39, I'd love one in an E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    I just sharted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    love the overtake at 2:11

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    can i get this is as a ring tone

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    New pants. You owe them to me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...