Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Alpina B7, $16.9k

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...354105767.html
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

    Comment


      Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post

      Now THAT'S a CL find! Pretty sweet car for a reasonable price.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinwei├č II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
      ..24

      Comment


        https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5361770883.html

        This is quite the interesting car....
        Last edited by RCtheRed; 01-02-2016, 05:50 PM.
        The fun never ends :-?

        89 318iS
        R.I.P 89 325i coupe
        89 335iC

        Comment


          Originally posted by RCtheRed View Post
          https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5361770883.html

          This is quite the interesting car....
          I've seen that one in person, my dad knows the owner (who is also the owner of that shop). It's a weird e30 :p.

          Comment


            Wat iz dis?

            https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...340005215.html


            This is a very custom built bmw. Inside and out.

            The exterior is fully changed with mk motorsport staggered 18" wheels, 18x9 front 18x10.5 rear. The diving board bumbers were removed and custom fitted with e38 front bumper and e32 rear bumper. Along with a 95 e34 front grill. The suspension is a lowered bilstein shocks all around with h&k springs. The headlights are euro style cibie with nighthawk bulbs. It has the rare rear trunk spoiler and roof rack bike attachment. The fenders are widened with real steel not fiberglass. It has a traight pipef rom manifold to the Remus muffler.

            The interior... is fully redone the dash is covered with real german leather not vinyl. It is a 2 tone gray and black. The door trims are custom designed. The rear seat is from a e38 and the front 2 seats are custom stitched vader seats from a e36 m3. The floor board was custom welded to hold the seats. The carpet and headliner are brand new. Even in the trunk. The speakers are custom built to fit the car memphis speakers.

            This car is a perfect project car for someone with time to continue. I have mental blueprint of what this car was gonna look like when it was done. And it will be one of a kind e28. All it needs is a paint job or a vinyl wrap and shes good to go. I have extra parts from when i was custom building it. I also have a full front and rear set of weatherstripping for the windshield with the chrome trim ready to be installed.

            Now the big question. Why am i selling it? I have 4 e28's and i have no room. Plus i need the cash. So please if youre a e28 fanatic like me, look and maybe appreciate what you see and dont lowball this cars price. Because it is well worth it just in parts. The car is fully running and it is registered till next november.

            At the moment i am NOT interested in parting out the car. Although i would make more money that way. I rather sell it as a whole.

            ABSOLUTELY NO PAYPAL SCAMS, NIGERIAN SCAMS, OR ANY SCAMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL OR TEXT. 8182779778. I WILL ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
              Wat iz dis?

              https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...340005215.html


              This is a very custom built bmw. Inside and out.

              The exterior is fully changed with mk motorsport staggered 18" wheels, 18x9 front 18x10.5 rear. The diving board bumbers were removed and custom fitted with e38 front bumper and e32 rear bumper. Along with a 95 e34 front grill. The suspension is a lowered bilstein shocks all around with h&k springs. The headlights are euro style cibie with nighthawk bulbs. It has the rare rear trunk spoiler and roof rack bike attachment. The fenders are widened with real steel not fiberglass. It has a traight pipef rom manifold to the Remus muffler.

              The interior... is fully redone the dash is covered with real german leather not vinyl. It is a 2 tone gray and black. The door trims are custom designed. The rear seat is from a e38 and the front 2 seats are custom stitched vader seats from a e36 m3. The floor board was custom welded to hold the seats. The carpet and headliner are brand new. Even in the trunk. The speakers are custom built to fit the car memphis speakers.

              This car is a perfect project car for someone with time to continue. I have mental blueprint of what this car was gonna look like when it was done. And it will be one of a kind e28. All it needs is a paint job or a vinyl wrap and shes good to go. I have extra parts from when i was custom building it. I also have a full front and rear set of weatherstripping for the windshield with the chrome trim ready to be installed.

              Now the big question. Why am i selling it? I have 4 e28's and i have no room. Plus i need the cash. So please if youre a e28 fanatic like me, look and maybe appreciate what you see and dont lowball this cars price. Because it is well worth it just in parts. The car is fully running and it is registered till next november.

              At the moment i am NOT interested in parting out the car. Although i would make more money that way. I rather sell it as a whole.

              ABSOLUTELY NO PAYPAL SCAMS, NIGERIAN SCAMS, OR ANY SCAMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL OR TEXT. 8182779778. I WILL ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS.

              what the hell happened to the puking smileycon?

              that shit.....is.....just......

              10K? jesus fuck!
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

              Comment


                herez won 2 make the fan boi's cream there jeanz.

                don't get too excited. the number doesn't work. i tried calling it a week ago.

                http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5374109037.html
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                Comment


                  Originally posted by RCtheRed View Post
                  https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5361770883.html

                  This is quite the interesting car....
                  see entry 2402 and 2403 in this thread.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                  88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                  Comment


                    sorry for the blatant attempt to increase my post count by making 4 entries in a row....

                    however...this car was posted a few months ago for around 8500.00. i was thinking i posted this up back then but i cannot find the entry. originally, the ad had no pictures and the seller stated that he had a rare alpina e30 that was just finishing restoration...blah..blah. he was trying to pawn this off as the real thing.

                    now the price is 2500 bucks. sounds like his investment didn't work out as planned. at least now it is in the price range where it should sell pretty quick. the wheels had to have set him back well over a grand. i know my attitude is kind of dickish, but i find some humor in the fact that this guy was obviously trying to do a cheap flip on this car for a huge profit and it backfired on him.

                    https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5383055512.html

                    1988 BMW 325i
                    Alpina Tribute
                    RARE CAR
                    Convertible
                    HTD Leather

                    Runs Excellent
                    Daily Driver
                    Over $7000 Invested

                    Call Or Text
                    832-303-1420
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                    Comment


                      ^^^ that thing is hideous


                      1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top


                      Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                      Comment


                        http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/de...pageNumber=21#

                        e9 csl batmobile for sale with dogleg, m88 engine and recaro interior
                        bit pricey tough...
                        Instagram : makeitsnap

                        1985 e28 520i

                        Comment


                          http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5385920699.html

                          Was surfing CL for E46Ms and stumbled across this beauty lol
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

                          Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by hennae30 View Post
                            http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5385920699.html

                            was surfing cl for e46ms and stumbled across this beauty lol
                            hahahaha
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                              http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5385920699.html

                              Was surfing CL for E46Ms and stumbled across this beauty lol
                              Is it wrong for me liking it? My weeb trash is kicking in and telling me to like it. If it didn't have that stupid light bar, anyway.
                              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                                Is it wrong for me liking it? My weeb trash is kicking in and telling me to like it. If it didn't have that stupid light bar, anyway.

                                The "I like fast cars and nice trucks" cracked me up. What are you? 10?


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

                                Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X