Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about this? Seems a bit off, were mismatched seats a thing in these cars?

No mention of the turbo either. No engine bay pics

Comment

Did Goldmember lose his car?

Comment

looks like eurostop lost another shitty fiberglass bumper
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy101 View Post

Estoguy
          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Have we seen this one before??

Comment

Originally posted by brads2002 View Post
              http://nh.craigslist.org/bar/5949913097.html

Have we seen this one before??

Haven't seen this one before & let's hope we never see it again. Damn that thing is awful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

oh my. thats just.....wow.

some 16yr old hood rat will think its cool.

by the way....what does BO stand for? is he saying the car smells like armpit?
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

An even more craptastic Crapalier! I thought I might get motion sick from the pics... guy must be a little shakey.

And WTF is that guitar neck-like thing down the middle of the interior??? And the console looks really ghetto, especially the center part with the "naked" e-brake handle. He'd have to offer me cash to drive that turd.
                  Estoguy
                  1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Just because it's rare, does that make it desirable by default? In this case, at this price, I'd say NO. I guess there's a butt for every seat, though.

2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe GXP, Manual, RARE, RARE - $42000 (Austin, TC)

The rarest collectible car of the last decade. This is one of 30 Orange coupes, 1 of 9 GXPs and 1 of 3 manual transmission GXPs. To top it off, it is 1 of 1 as it was ordered without A/C from the factory to have even less weight. Car drives great and is very, very clean. Not one mark on paint.

If interested in this rare, one of a kind car, call or text me
                    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Isn't that more than when they were new?
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                        Just because it's rare, does that make it desirable by default? In this case, at this price, I'd say NO. I guess there's a butt for every seat, though.

2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe GXP, Manual, RARE, RARE - $42000 (Austin, TC)

The rarest collectible car of the last decade. This is one of 30 Orange coupes, 1 of 9 GXPs and 1 of 3 manual transmission GXPs. To top it off, it is 1 of 1 as it was ordered without A/C from the factory to have even less weight. Car drives great and is very, very clean. Not one mark on paint.

If interested in this rare, one of a kind car, call or text me
                        It still amazes me in this day of camera phones that someone asking $42k for a car puts up 3 horrible pictures.
                        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Lol. Good luck trying to sell any car in Texas with no a/c. What a tool
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

To be fair, those cars are pretty cool.
                            1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

Comment

Absolutely. I've always liked the GXP coupes. But for $42k? Rofl no. I'll take a lotus elise, porsche cayman, or e46 m3. For half the cost.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Whoa
                                https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/5991911567.html

BMW Motor M12/3 - $80000 (SOMA / south beach)

Brand New Rebuilt Motor. It's hasn't been used or installed to a car.
                                M12/3 ex works spec engine purchased in Germany as completely rebuilt by Raimund Kuperschmid with new crank, rods, pistons, valve springs etc. and dynoed by Veloche Motors in California after arrival. This is one of two engines and is for sale now with zero miles. With new clutch and flywheel ready for installation in F2 vintage car or Team Jr. 320i. Dyno figures and original invoice available on request

Comment

Working...
                                X