Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by JimmyP View Post
    Great race car candidate!
    sacralidge i say!!!!

aren't these cars too expensive to cut up now days? this one looks to me like you can just buff out the paint. it probably smells like smoke on the inside. i bet that could be fixed pretty easy too.

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by powling View Post
    that and the absolute degenerates that message you on there.

I can hear their mouth-breathing through my screen.
    hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Powling
    replied
    Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    What sucks about facebook marketplace is that you have to adjust your location to look for cars that are 100miles or more away from you.
    That and the absolute DEGENERATES that message you on there.

I can hear their mouth-breathing through my screen.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyP
    replied
    Great race car candidate!

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    judging by the soot all over the paint, it seems like the building it was in caught fire.

did anyone catch the final price? the interior was really nice. it appears it was a really nice car.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by SD-KC View Post
    What'd do you guys think of this one? Way outta my price range, area, etc etc,

Sealed bid 1988 M3 on Copart. Says it's ending tomorrow, July 12

https://www.copart.com/lot/42197349
    Make you wonder, to very much enthusiast E30's that car has Evo parts, in the same garage completely neglected being sold on a copart auction. I wonder what happened to the owner? I'ts totally possible they where on r3v at some point. Can anyone ID these cars?

It says primary damage is burn, weird. Maybe the owner wanted the insurance money and totaled them after a fire?

Leave a comment:

• Slybeanx
    replied
    Estimated retail value 130k...... I'll kindly see myself out

Leave a comment:

• SD-KC
    replied
    What'd do you guys think of this one? Way outta my price range, area, etc etc,

Sealed bid 1988 M3 on Copart. Says it's ending tomorrow, July 12

https://www.copart.com/lot/42197349

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    I was going to say, my buddy did that scheme up on his ix and it looks supadope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JimmyP
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    Who wore it better?

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    "because race car"
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...930783565.html

Who wore it better?

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    I was going to say, that is very 70’s. Legit.

Go watch some of the movies FROM that era (not recent movies set in the 70’s) like Car Wash or what not. You’ll see a bunch of these kind of “customs”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Nah, judging by the door gap it's a 1970s car.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Either “Eddie” or his boyfriend “Bernard” have given me the impression that in their own minds, they think they are clever descriptive writers. but when you read the ad about the only thing that comes to mind are two cheese balls dressed in puma track suits, a shitload of gold chains, and white leather ankle boots.

Judging by the door gap, I doubt that paint is original as stated. Why is it listed on philly Craig’s if it’s sitting in Miami? Bedazzled pimp badges are a fine touch tho.....

Leave a comment:

• Aleman
    replied
    I guess this car could be special to someone. It's just plain fugly and way overpriced to me though.

1975 Cadillac Deville EL Deora Edition SUPER FLY Low Miles SHOW CAR - $35000

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...925969346.html

1975 Cadillac Coupe DeVille" El Deora "

This stunning Cadillac,is the epitome of everything that was outrageous about the 1970's. Her factory rare and one year only " Cerise Firemist " paint positively glows in the sun.

Contrasting with her snow-white top, this gorgeous land yacht demands attention.

Cadillacs were the custom cars of choice in the " Superfly " era of the 1970's. Nothing was too over-the-top and the quality of the materials used was outstanding.

" Superfly " headlight covers- " Rolls Royce " hood cap/grill- Modified padded vinyl top with split side windows and limousine rear window- Vinyl faced trunk lid- Triple chromed landau bars

Along with her custom features she includes an exhaustive list of Cadillac features that make this Cadillac a low mileage and well loved stand-out.

A partial list include:
    Cadillac 500ci engine
    Power windows/locks/steering 8 way power seats
    Cruise control
    Delayed wiper
    am/fm/8 track Tilt / telescopic steering wheel Power trunk/antenna original 8 track premium sound system and added in glove box new sound system with amp and extra speakers in the trunk

Factory cold air conditioning that has been newly upgraded
    Only 39,000 actual miles / Mostly original paint and interior (CREAM PUFF)

Best of all, she rides like a Cadillac should.
    See the attached video
    https://youtu.be/NrB_aPPur74

Call/Text 305-527-6867 EDDIE OR 305-443-7626 BERNARD

Located in Miami, Florida 33126
    Financing Available with Approved Credit
    Trades

Leave a comment:

Working...
X