Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    lol! this has me thinking about the scene in the movie "Full Metal Jacket" with the jelly donut.

    "Pyle! what is that in your foot locker???!!!!"

    "an industrial strength military grade sex machine sir!"
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

    Comment


      Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      lol! this has me thinking about the scene in the movie "Full Metal Jacket" with the jelly donut.

      "Pyle! what is that in your foot locker???!!!!"

      "an industrial strength military grade sex machine sir!"
      There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sex machine is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sex machine is useless. Without my sex machine, I am useless.

      How is this not already a thing?

      Current Bimmers:
      1991 525i, lagungrun
      1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
      1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
      1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
      1989 325is, bronzit
      1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
      1981 320i, saphirblau
      1976 2002, mintgrun

      "Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

      Comment


        If I had the space and money, I would buy all of these. For some reason the E23 is what I want most. There seem to be a few cool BMWs in my area.

        E23 5-speed
        https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto...518064396.html

        E28 524td
        https://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/...522840406.html

        E34 Alpina B10v Biturbo
        https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...507407059.html
        Originally posted by Melon
        Engine work takes patience and finesse.

        Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

        Comment


          Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
          If I had the space and money, I would buy all of these. For some reason the E23 is what I want most. There seem to be a few cool BMWs in my area.

          E23 5-speed
          https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto...518064396.html

          E28 524td
          https://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/...522840406.html

          E34 Alpina B10v Biturbo
          https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...507407059.html

          Love the E34, although is it me or is the front side part of the Alpina decal off on the fender?
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

          Comment


            Originally posted by Staszek View Post
            Love the E34, although is it me or is the front side part of the Alpina decal off on the fender?
            no, its not just you. someone botched them up pretty bad on both sides.

            I don't think the stickers are factory. I've never seen yellow except on eBay.

            nice car but I don't know about 41k. maybe low 30's?
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

            88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

            Comment


              Originally posted by Gentlejackjones View Post
              There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sex machine is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sex machine is useless. Without my sex machine, I am useless.

              How is this not already a thing?
              No mention of lube attachment or the common decency of a reach around.... I'm out.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                Love the E34, although is it me or is the front side part of the Alpina decal off on the fender?
                Agreed, but I'd still drive it. Pretty amazing.

                Current Bimmers:
                1991 525i, lagungrun
                1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
                1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
                1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
                1989 325is, bronzit
                1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
                1981 320i, saphirblau
                1976 2002, mintgrun

                "Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

                Comment


                  Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  no, its not just you. someone botched them up pretty bad on both sides.

                  I don't think the stickers are factory. I've never seen yellow except on eBay.

                  nice car but I don't know about 41k. maybe low 30's?

                  I thought I recognized this car, it was on BAT and was withdrawn because the guy couldn't verify it was a real Alpina. If you look it up on the Alpina registry its listed as dismantled and re shelled on another e34 chassis. Not surprised its still floating around.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                    I thought I recognized this car, it was on BAT and was withdrawn because the guy couldn't verify it was a real Alpina. If you look it up on the Alpina registry its listed as dismantled and re shelled on another e34 chassis. Not surprised its still floating around.
                    Yeah, I knew it looked familiar as well.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

                    A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                      I thought I recognized this car, it was on BAT and was withdrawn because the guy couldn't verify it was a real Alpina. If you look it up on the Alpina registry its listed as dismantled and re shelled on another e34 chassis. Not surprised its still floating around.
                      Nice recall! r3v FTW!

                      Do y'all think this 325e (being daily driven by a chef in Auburn) would be a good first car for my Godson? He's just 16 and eager to get into motoring.

                      https://auburn.craigslist.org/cto/d/...503022144.html

                      It's the same one I posted a little while back, and I at first wanted the bottle caps (I know, I'm crazy), but then found some OEM BBS 14" weaves and slapped some Vredestein Sportrac 5s on them. I love the setup, and I still have the Azev Type As for track days. Might sell the Azevs though. They apparently bring serious money.

                      Current Bimmers:
                      1991 525i, lagungrun
                      1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
                      1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
                      1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
                      1989 325is, bronzit
                      1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
                      1981 320i, saphirblau
                      1976 2002, mintgrun

                      "Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Gentlejackjones View Post
                        Nice recall! r3v FTW!

                        Do y'all think this 325e (being daily driven by a chef in Auburn) would be a good first car for my Godson? He's just 16 and eager to get into motoring.

                        https://auburn.craigslist.org/cto/d/...503022144.html

                        It's the same one I posted a little while back, and I at first wanted the bottle caps (I know, I'm crazy), but then found some OEM BBS 14" weaves and slapped some Vredestein Sportrac 5s on them. I love the setup, and I still have the Azev Type As for track days. Might sell the Azevs though. They apparently bring serious money.
                        Looks good to me. Might not be the safest car for a kid, but not bad overall.
                        sigpic
                        Gun control means using both hands
                        Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

                        Comment


                          both of my kids have 325 cars and love them. and all the attention other kids give them

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                            I thought I recognized this car, it was on BAT and was withdrawn because the guy couldn't verify it was a real Alpina. If you look it up on the Alpina registry its listed as dismantled and re shelled on another e34 chassis. Not surprised its still floating around.
                            Makes sense. I'm not sure how much these usually go for but 41k is steep. It's cool, but not 41k cool. I'm surprised that Alpina would even list that. I'd think that they would've basically disowned it at this point.
                            Originally posted by Melon
                            Engine work takes patience and finesse.

                            Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                              I thought I recognized this car, it was on BAT and was withdrawn because the guy couldn't verify it was a real Alpina. If you look it up on the Alpina registry its listed as dismantled and re shelled on another e34 chassis. Not surprised its still floating around.
                              Wow! Really? I wish to revise my estimate to about 16k. That Is a tribute car. It may be a well done tribute, but it's a recreation none the less.

                              I can (and will) build a b6 3.5s with all the parts I have laying around here. I sure as hell won't be trying to pass it off as the real thing though.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                              Comment


                                http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/...518605533.html

                                If she’ll get in this, no need to ask. She’ll gladly do buttstuff.

                                Current Bimmers:
                                1991 525i, lagungrun
                                1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
                                1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
                                1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
                                1989 325is, bronzit
                                1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
                                1981 320i, saphirblau
                                1976 2002, mintgrun

                                "Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X