Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixed the link

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
      It's back up for 12k...

1987 bmw 325is - $12000 (Whittier)

First year of the BMW 325is. Many items have been refreshed on this car. It has a new upholstered seats with original sport seats, crack free dash, sport clutch, new paint job, new control arms, bushings front/rear, updated front and rear bumpers from 88-92 E30 , rims and tires, Ireland exhaust, short shift kit, new spark plug wire set, fuel pressure regulator, adjustable front coilovers with lowering springs, front/rear sway bars and more extra parts.
      STILL no interior pics, and still confused about 1st year for 'is'. Dumbass.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

$12k for two pics, no front lip and no roundel on the hood even.
        Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

I'm gonna fuck with that guy again haha. Now I have his phone number :devil:
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

the guy is listed as "Marlene" haha so I sent an email to Marlene
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

10k lol

" TEXTS ONLY "

HERE IS FOR SALE A VERY NICE 1987 BMW E30
              MODEL:325es
              YEAR: 1987
              ENGINE: 2.7 6 CILYNDER
              TRANSMISSION: MANUAL
              TITLE: CALIFORNIA CLEAN (IN HAND)
              RIMS: 15 BBS

RECARO BUCKET SEATS
              RADIO WORKS
              SUN ROOF WORKS
              A/C WORKS HEATER WORKS
              WINDOWS ALL WORK

NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CAR
              ALL ORIGINAL
              SEE PICS FOR MORE INFO

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
              NOT LOW OFFERS PLEASE, PRICE IS FIRM
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

This one was on BaT not too long ago

not sure if someone already posted this one.

This 1990 BMW M3 is a modified example that has been built as an homage to the Warsteiner DTM E30 M3. This example is finished in Alpine White and has had a vinyl tri-color livery package installed along with yellow headlight tint and numerous brand decals. Power comes from a 2.3-liter S14 inline-four backed by a 5-speed manual transmission, and the car has been fitted with upgraded Bilstein shocks and H&R Sport springs, as well as stainless steel brake lines and gold HRE wheels. The seller states that over $20k in service records are present and show a clutch change, services to the power steering, records for the vinyl work, and other documents. The car passed California smog within the past month, and it is now offered by the selling dealer at no reserve with a clean California title. The Alpine White (Alpinweiss) paint is believed original, though the seller does note that some areas of touch up are present. The livery is applied in vinyl and features tri-color stripes along with Warsteiner, Yokohama, HRE, and other company logos The headlights have been changed to yellow using an applied film, and the side and rear windows are tinted. An M3 Evo spoiler has been added, and the gold HRE wheels are mounted with Yokohama S-Drive tires. Power comes from a 2.3L S14 inline-four, which is backed by a 5-speed manual transmission. The seller states that over $20k in service records are included in the sale, with receipts for a clutch and fuel pump replacement. Other records indicate repairs to the power steering and brake updates, including stainless steel lines. The suspension has been fitted with H&R Sport springs and Bilstein dampers, and multiple undercarriage photos have been provided.

Comment

Yooooooo, I got this Gucci ass 740I
                  Adds still up?
                  i still got this shit.
                  Dead ass got a fat ass book fulllllll of records.
                  Shits lit son.
                  124k on the clock, most of which been gettin thotties wet and snappin mf necks.

Bc extreme low coilovers so you can scrape the ground while your haters girlfriends dome you up while listening to lil boat 2.
                  Powerful with huge brakes so you can accelerate AND stop with a car full of thicc bitches.
                  Automaticcc so you can use your right hand to shoot at these ops.
                  Tittle in hand and cleaner than these hoes that'll do you dirty round here.

Shoot me an offer, worst I can do is get extremely depressed about the lack of worth in my life and hang my self in the closet....

Comes with floaties so you don't DROWN IN ALL THE BITCHES
                  Youll get:
                  -White bitches
                  -Asian bitches
                  -African Bitches
                  MORE BITCHES THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR.
                  Youll even get Eskimo bitches cause this shit ICY AS FUCK
                  4k obo I need money to get my bdsm empire going.
                  But will trade for an s chassis or rx7 and a rough hand job behind trader Joe's.
                  Also looking for any type of C L O U T ass SUV. Got a little to add if necessary.

A good s chassis. Lol, like that shit exist.
                  Don't @ me

Txt me tho
                  @theokayslider
                  sigpic

Comment

^been posted before. Great add though haha

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      I'm gonna fuck with that guy again haha. Now I have his phone number :devil:
                      in for shenanigans
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                        STILL no interior pics, and still confused about 1st year for 'is'. Dumbass.
                        He should be asked for photos of the 87 since he only provided pics for a late model.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by mrburgundy View Post
                          someone should text him in all caps
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^been posted before. Great add though haha
                            it has? oh well, I still lol'd
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              in for shenanigans
                              Patiently waiting for a text back

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                              it has? oh well, I still lol'd
                              I read the whole thing again, because it's so good haha

Comment

Patiently waiting for a text back

I read the whole thing again, because it's so good haha
                                just read it again. He left out brown bitches, even eskimo bitches got a shout out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X