Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    Swap it.
    M40B16 with the Eastern Europe prep package for low grade fuel. Rare=valuable?

Comment

BMW E30 5 SPEED - $6150

Clean 5 speed E30 325i convertible 1987 lowered with 17inch wheels tires with more than 95% thread left this car a total neck breaker. Interior is 9/10 comes with Alarm DVD player unit,Clean Title and original paint has m-technic body kit color changing led angel lights ,NRG steering wheel and the top is good no tears and clean rear window(PLASTIC) low miles for the year and original motor and trans and paint this car is hardly driven always garage kept i hate to let go of my baby but i gotta need space for another built . NO tire kickers serious buyers only
      Ask for Morris

Comment

^includes a lot of fruit flag at no extra charge.

I wonder who made those fiberglass e30 m3 bumpers?
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          M40B16 with the Eastern Europe prep package for low grade fuel. Rare=valuable?
          Yes, more oddball the better. Think engine from a Fiero.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Just a couple hundred grand. Its Canadian money, so one of you Americans can buy this for pocket change:

1943 Volkswagen Schwimmwagen Military Amphibious World War 2 Vw

Original World war 2 German Amphibious Schwimmwagen. Perfect for the classic car or military enthusiast.
            This car was built in 1943 by the German army for World War 2. Delivered to the Heereszeugamt Kassel division of the army.
            I bought this car in Germany and had it shipped over to the US where it was restored by Americas finest military Volkswagen restorer, Dave Crompton, out of Clio, Michigan. Has 2 engines, one 36Hp built to look original. Also an original Schwimmwagen engine that has been built to original as well. New soft top and upholstery throughout. Vehicle has 2 fuel tanks. Driver's fuel tank has a small leak and needs to be re-sealed by a radiator shop. Very easy to have done.
            All accessories in photos included (barrel tubes, tripod, ammo canisters etc.)
            See photos at: schwimmwagen.weebly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Torston View Post
              Just a couple hundred grand. Its Canadian money, so one of you Americans can buy this for pocket change:

1943 Volkswagen Schwimmwagen Military Amphibious World War 2 Vw

Original World war 2 German Amphibious Schwimmwagen. Perfect for the classic car or military enthusiast.
              This car was built in 1943 by the German army for World War 2. Delivered to the Heereszeugamt Kassel division of the army.
              I bought this car in Germany and had it shipped over to the US where it was restored by Americas finest military Volkswagen restorer, Dave Crompton, out of Clio, Michigan. Has 2 engines, one 36Hp built to look original. Also an original Schwimmwagen engine that has been built to original as well. New soft top and upholstery throughout. Vehicle has 2 fuel tanks. Driver's fuel tank has a small leak and needs to be re-sealed by a radiator shop. Very easy to have done.
              All accessories in photos included (barrel tubes, tripod, ammo canisters etc.)
              See photos at: schwimmwagen.weebly.com
              Oh man that baby is rare! Maybe he's trying to sell it to Volkswagen for their museum.

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk
              R135 /// 1990 AlpinweiĂź II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Probably one of the top 5 worst for sale ads I've ever witnessed

Comment

Originally posted by skudak View Post
                  https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/...543848426.html

Amazing pictures on there.
                  sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    Oh man that baby is rare! Maybe he's trying to sell it to Volkswagen for their museum.

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk
                    Selling for $210k

gas tank leaks

lol
                    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

This is almost as good as the black e30 pictures taken in the dark.

But for $7 what is not to like. Seems he is open to negotiations in person, could probably get him down to $5.
                      sigpic
                      Gun control means using both hands
                      Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                        This is almost as good as the black e30 pictures taken in the dark.

But for $7 what is not to like. Seems he is open to negotiations in person, could probably get him down to $5.
                        Hahaha, thanks for the chuckle.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

hahahah I have to post it up for posterity. amazing photography and I like that the seller calculated that there is exactly 74% tread left on the tires.

P.S. If ad. Is still up car is available, will discontinue when sold, also will only negociate in person, anyone emailing about price and availability will be deleted, also you are free to make your offer.

This car is rust free, new paint top brakes and front end radiator alternator and a few other body parts, i'm changing engine gaskets including crankshaft camchaft intermidiate and orings and seals, valve cover ect. the car has Bronzit beige color with black leather interior, no cracked dash, will be buying new battery in coming month and restarting car, tires 74%transmission sound, rear not sure on gear ratio will check soon, to see car just email, could be seen anytime between 8AM to ^PM
                          sigpic

Comment

Craig’s

Yes, that’s the best shot of the car..

1991 BMW 318is - $5000

Strong stock engine
                            Reliable car
                            A/C needs to be charged
                            17" XXR wheels on car
                            17" Rotiform RSE w/tires for right deal
                            15" BBS basketweaves original wheels to come with car
                            250,000 miles
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ahhhh hell yeah, hellllla flushed stance bro, complete with blast pipes and salvage title!!!

1987 BMW E30 325IS
                              condition: good
                              drive: rwd
                              fuel: gas
                              odometer: 141
                              paint color: grey
                              size: compact
                              title status: salvage
                              transmission: manual
                              type: sedan
                              The interior is a 9/10 for the year. The exterior is probably a 7/10 for the age. Please do not waste my time. Was in a rush to sell it for cheap, now I no longer am. No lowballers, I am not hurting for money. No stupid questions, not interested in conversation.

Tags up to date until October 2018
                              Recently Smogged, just don't have the certificate.
                              AC and heater work
                              141k original miles, odometer works.
                              blast/straight pipes
                              Fortunate auto MSC-1 Way Coilovers with 24 steps of rebound adjustment ($1800)
                              short shifter with M shift knob and boot
                              headers
                              intake
                              hid headlights with halos
                              underglow with color change remote
                              aftermarket head unit (pioneer)
                              camber plates
                              e46 control arms
                              5 lug conversion
                              drilled and slotted rotors with ACT pads
                              skid plate underneath oil pan
                              new water pump, thermostat, timing belt, and hoses done at 140k
                              limo tint all around
                              all windows and locks work, including sun roof
                              original paint, recently re-cleared
                              17x8 MB battles front with essentially brand new Hankook tires
                              17x8 mustang reps rear with 3 inch lip
                              205/40/17 all around
                              nardi torino steering wheel with momo hub
                              aftermarket tail lights
                              salvage title in hand
                              black leather interior

motor is very strong, pulls all the way to higher rpm with ease
                              no weird noises from motor or tranny
                              idle is strong, never fluctuates
                              brakes bite as hard as my m2
                              shifts very smoothy and easily into all gears
                              no pops or grinds
                              clutch grabs as hard as you can hope for - replaced 10k miles ago with slave cylinder
                              interior is surprisingly clean
                              does not over heat
                              oni camber in front
                              for its age, the paint is great, but make no mistake that there are imperfections
                              No leaks
                              the price essentially has you getting the car for free, or all the parts for free, depending on how you prefer to frame ideas in your head.

salvage title due to rear end collision, no frame damage.
                              it is loud.
                              CEL due to no o2 sensor on the blast pipe
                              per the pictures, the front fenders are "widebody" intentionally. i think this looks great, but do not show up and ask me if they are broken; they're not. LOL

must meet me in Glendale, CA
                              only available at night after work, so after 6pm
                              no test drives without proof of funds

much prefer phone calls to text messages. do not call if you do not have the cash in hand.

Would make room for a straight trade for an s2000. Other trades will be entertained especially e36 m3s

Comment

Lawl, I wonder what kind of E36 M3 or S2000 he could get for that atrocity.

That '91 318is looks good enough to at lest go and test drive it.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X