Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That DC Mercedes ad is straight out of the twilight zone. Who the fuck advertises a half painted car, a psychedelic house, and 3 repair garage bays all in one ad? I was waiting to see photos of the kitchen sink, the bait and tackle shop, and a neighborhood biglots.

I dont know anything about that Mercedes SUV, but seriously....is that salvage title piece of 5 year old crap with 2 year old masking tape really worth 20+ grand? I was thinking that if he gave me 5 hundred bux, I would haul it to the trash for him.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

1992 M-Wreck appearance package? Buy this and swap all the goodies onto a nice clean 1992 for a DIY M-Tech... what’s this carcass worth? Might be tempted if it weren’t all the way over in Houston.

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d...765819588.html

Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
      1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
      Palm Beach County

Comment

You should also check out the pictures in detail from that ML ad, all sorts of weird shit going on.

There might be $1200 in parts in that 'vert.

Comment

In San Diego and looks like a nice build. I like it but out of reach for me!
          Last edited by FocusE30; 12-07-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

very unique. Looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
              1992 M-Wreck appearance package? Buy this and swap all the goodies onto a nice clean 1992 for a DIY M-Tech... what’s this carcass worth? Might be tempted if it weren’t all the way over in Houston.

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d...765819588.html

ya get those front + rear bumper side markers for me! :)

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                WOOW SUPER CHEAP 2013 Mercedes ml 320 4 matic - $21900

LSO PLS LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS LISTING WE HAVE OUR 3 AUTO GARGES FOR SALE IN DC AREA.
                MAKE FAIR OFFER for this unique car. Super cheap super low miles only 48,000 miles selling it for $21,900. We are also selling our auto garage shop and paint booth that comes with a house next door pls see bottom for more info! I have painted it Matt black and have extra paint to give you. I bought the most expensive paint at the paint store. I have over $6000 put into the Mercedes and have no more time to finish it. The airbag did not deploy, I bought 4 brand new seat belts for the car, new $2000 windshield that has cruise sensors ext built in. This is not the basic ml-350 this is the 4 matic fully loaded with accident sensor, lane shift alert/ blind side sensor alert, what all this means is that u can never hit a car infront of you because this will break before u hit the back end of the car, it will also not alert you for side colllisan alert. It has many more features crown
                Accient upgrade, rear truck automatic lift and close, hid led package, sunroof, tow package. The car is almost complete , you have to sand alittle bit in 3-4 areas because after we painted it Matt black it shows a few minor areas that will not show up if u put clear of u choose to. Also the new seat belts need to be put in. The airbags did not go off, That is it. This is maybe 1-2 days work. But you will be getting a custom suv for the winter time. Pls no low
                Ball offers, if I do not get a fair price I rather fix it and drive this beautiful Matt black car myself and get compliments and a lot of women. show contact info
                2013 Mercedes ml 350 4 matic fully loaded not like other ml 350"s out there

FOR SALE ESTABLISH BIZ SINCE 1950'S SINGLE FAMILY HOME WITH 3 AUTO GARAGES/ 9 BEDROOMS, 3 APARTMENTS. SITTING ON BORDER LINE OF DC/MD. BIG LOT BIG GARAGES AMAZING RENTAL INCOME OF OVER 10k AMONTH

ALSO A AIRBNB HOTEL MANSION FOR SALE HAS 14 ROOMS/ 22 BEDS MAKE OVER 10K AMONTH, CLOSE TO DEANWOOD METRO IN NE DC,
                address are::
                4606 Gunther St capitol heights md 20743
                4706 Mann St capitol Heights md 20743
                My boss had an ML. It was a COMPLETE heap of shit.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by FocusE30 View Post
                  https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...754206919.html

man, when I see an ad where someone is trying to nickel and dime the buyer by selling off all the good parts separately, it really irritates the crap out of me. all told, that adds up to like 16k? 2500 for a set of 16" alpinas? good luck jerk wad!

Originally posted by hakstern View Post
                  deleted by author. so since you were too big of a lazy butt to post a pic and description, I guess we will never know.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by FocusE30 View Post
                    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...754206919.html

My beloved e30 of 8 years must be sold. Its an autox monster that stacks trophies at our local events but is refined enough to daily drive as I have. Took a clean e30 325is and turned the dial up to 13. This is the car BMW would have built if they didn't need to homologate the m3 for competition and it will easily outpace one as well. I just dropped a good chunk of the asking price fully rebuilding this car. This car is a drivers car and is built to be driven and enjoyed as a daily driver with full interior, working AC and all the goodies that can be tracked or auto-x on the weekends. It is so much more visceral than any stockish m3 you have driven from any generation and to the untrained eye most compliment it as "perfect" however the chassis has 290k so the body has a handful of small imperfections on it but literally everything that turns rotates or ages has been replaced in the last 30,000 miles. Fully rebuilt 240hp M20 long block with under 1000 break in miles 10.2:1 compression, double overbore Mahale pistons, forged diesel m21 2.7L crank, Schrick 284/272 cam, longtube headers, new custom exhaust, high flow cat, Miller War Chip and MAF conversion, shaved stock flywheel 13lbs, sachs 325ix clutch, new cooling system, spark components, full reseal etc. Highlights: Real Alpina 16" Wheels coated in Ceramic Pro ($2500 wheels with e30 direct fitment), Bridgestone re11 tires with 60% (fastest auto-x tire) Real hella Smoked Smiley Headlights (very rare $800), Brand new z3 2.7 turn LTL steering rack, Ground Control suspension and camber plates, swaybars, porter field R4s brake pads, stainless lines, z3 short shifter, rebuilt driveshaft, brand new bosch battery trunk tar delete (-40lbs) . Ceramic Pro Gold Package and paint correction (never wax, extremely glossy), Euro trim with side marker delete, euro grills, euro plate filler, Mint BMW Mtechnic 1 rear spoiler. Interior: M3 gauge cluster with red needles, Brushed stainless instrument trim rings, factory hi fi stereo, new antenna mast, Super clean Black leather sport interior, rear seat with Ski pass bag/ armrest/rear headrests, oem leather ebrake Super Rare 370mm Mtechnic 2 steering wheel. Comprehensive Maintenance records from the last 8 years.

Car with Stock Projectors. IS Decklid Spoiler, Basketweaves, MT1 steering wheel $12000
                    16" Alpinas (real) with Re71r tires (60%) +$2500
                    Mtech 1 Spoiler $500
                    Hella Euro Smoked Smilies ( real factory units not fakes or home-brews) +$600
                    Mtech 2 370mm Wheel (the rarest one not the 385mm) +$300
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      man, when I see an ad where someone is trying to nickel and dime the buyer by selling off all the good parts separately, it really irritates the crap out of me. all told, that adds up to like 16k? 2500 for a set of 16" alpinas? good luck jerk wad!

deleted by author. so since you were too big of a lazy butt to post a pic and description, I guess we will never know.
                      Aww damm. I'm not tech savvy lol. It was a 325 baur e30 m3 replica. Looked dope. Sold quick!

Comment

This is a rare one https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto...743119523.html

991 BMW 318is
                        Sterling silver over black/grey cloth (rare combo)
                        Early 06/90 production date
                        VIN #'s matching everywhere
                        9 out of 10 overall survivor condition
                        Clean carfax with no accidents and no major rust
                        89k original miles with odometer still rolling miles!
                        Newer radiator with hoses and t-stat
                        Newer water pump
                        Newer coolant
                        Newer brake fluid
                        All fluids topped off today properly
                        Newer front brakes with calipers , rotors and pads and lines
                        New Bosch spark plugs installed
                        New Bosch fuel filter installed with new clamps
                        New mahn air filter installed
                        New tires (4) in 195/65/14 h rated installed with alignment performed
                        New center cap emblems
                        New hood and trunk BMW oem emblems
                        Full paint correction with 2 top coats
                        Full detail for over 72 hours thus far
                        New OEM BMW muffler with heat shield and clamps
                        New steering rack with ps pump and new fluid
                        Fresh oil & filter change
                        New OEM intake boot
                        New rubber fuel lines under intake manifold with 4 major vacuum lines replaced during process and new seals on all 4 fuel injectors along with new manifold gaskets.
                        Guibo is fine.
                        Working cold AC and working heat!
                        New OEM front spoiler lip and fog deletes in correct sterling silver.
                        True survivor with original said paint and interior (cleanest cloth interior I've seen on an e30), wheels, spare, windows, floor mats, m42 motor, tool kit and jack set complete. Full disclosure original sterling silver and black 318is paint is very hard to find as most are repaints and drops value. This original sterling silver clear coat is spidering and starting to fail and can be seen when up close and in bright sunlight BUT is said to be original which originality and condition is what the value is about today and especially in the future for these collector BMW's/vehicles. Detailed pictures in the google drive link will speak loudly to her originality and condition.

Needs for its forever home:
                        Rear brakes of choosing
                        Possible valve cover gasket in next year since 2 plugs were little damp during tune up, and oil pan gasket eventually.
                        Bushings appear to be original and though not failing its forever home might want to refresh and change them although I wouldn't personally.
                        Front struts and rear shocks original: suspension refresh to your liking/brand.
                        Timing chain guides refresh kit just to be safe since whoever buys her to stay in their collection will want this done for finishing touches and to be safe for longevity.
                        Several dings and scratches/imperfections since it's an all original survivor 28 years old. 2 little rust areas under driver side mirror and under battery tray valance) forming are pictured in google drive link along with detailed pictures of all blemishes on the vehicle. See below.

Color: STERLINGSILBER METALLIC (244)
                        Upholstery: (0269)
                        Options
                        S242A Steering Wheel Airbag
                        S281A BMW LA Wheel Chromeplatedround Spoke
                        S300A Emergency Spare Wheel
                        S400A Slidetilt Sunroof Manual
                        S410A Window Lifts Electric Front
                        S428A Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit
                        S481A Sports Seat
                        S530A Air Conditioning
                        S556A Outdoor Temperature Indicator
                        S675A Rear Audio System

Best driving and engineered vehicles ever produced by BMW hands down aside from the e30 m3, 320is euro, and the 2002's. These 318is are 1 year production run accounting for only roughly 2% of all e30 production numbers ever produced by BMW. BMW deemed the 318is the reincarnation of the legendary 2002 with 90's technology ahead of it's time; "the 2002 is reborn" BMW slogans during it's debut read.
                        These are tracking right behind e30 m3s in value increases and will continue to climb rapidly to who knows where in the near future.

Detailed pictures/vids (copy and paste link to view):

PRICE REDUCTION!!!;
                        need to move to a good home asap.
                        $13000 obo
                        Can help facilitate shipping in the states or out.

Comment

Originally posted by JJCTHE1 View Post
                          This is a rare one https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto...743119523.html

991 BMW 318is
                          Sterling silver over black/grey cloth (rare combo)
                          Early 06/90 production date
                          VIN #'s matching everywhere
                          9 out of 10 overall survivor condition
                          Clean carfax with no accidents and no major rust
                          89k original miles with odometer still rolling miles!
                          Newer radiator with hoses and t-stat
                          Newer water pump
                          Newer coolant
                          Newer brake fluid
                          All fluids topped off today properly
                          Newer front brakes with calipers , rotors and pads and lines
                          New Bosch spark plugs installed
                          New Bosch fuel filter installed with new clamps
                          New mahn air filter installed
                          New tires (4) in 195/65/14 h rated installed with alignment performed
                          New center cap emblems
                          New hood and trunk BMW oem emblems
                          Full paint correction with 2 top coats
                          Full detail for over 72 hours thus far
                          New OEM BMW muffler with heat shield and clamps
                          New steering rack with ps pump and new fluid
                          Fresh oil & filter change
                          New OEM intake boot
                          New rubber fuel lines under intake manifold with 4 major vacuum lines replaced during process and new seals on all 4 fuel injectors along with new manifold gaskets.
                          Guibo is fine.
                          Working cold AC and working heat!
                          New OEM front spoiler lip and fog deletes in correct sterling silver.
                          True survivor with original said paint and interior (cleanest cloth interior I've seen on an e30), wheels, spare, windows, floor mats, m42 motor, tool kit and jack set complete. Full disclosure original sterling silver and black 318is paint is very hard to find as most are repaints and drops value. This original sterling silver clear coat is spidering and starting to fail and can be seen when up close and in bright sunlight BUT is said to be original which originality and condition is what the value is about today and especially in the future for these collector BMW's/vehicles. Detailed pictures in the google drive link will speak loudly to her originality and condition.

Needs for its forever home:
                          Rear brakes of choosing
                          Possible valve cover gasket in next year since 2 plugs were little damp during tune up, and oil pan gasket eventually.
                          Bushings appear to be original and though not failing its forever home might want to refresh and change them although I wouldn't personally.
                          Front struts and rear shocks original: suspension refresh to your liking/brand.
                          Timing chain guides refresh kit just to be safe since whoever buys her to stay in their collection will want this done for finishing touches and to be safe for longevity.
                          Several dings and scratches/imperfections since it's an all original survivor 28 years old. 2 little rust areas under driver side mirror and under battery tray valance) forming are pictured in google drive link along with detailed pictures of all blemishes on the vehicle. See below.

Color: STERLINGSILBER METALLIC (244)
                          Upholstery: (0269)
                          Options
                          S242A Steering Wheel Airbag
                          S281A BMW LA Wheel Chromeplatedround Spoke
                          S300A Emergency Spare Wheel
                          S400A Slidetilt Sunroof Manual
                          S410A Window Lifts Electric Front
                          S428A Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit
                          S481A Sports Seat
                          S530A Air Conditioning
                          S556A Outdoor Temperature Indicator
                          S675A Rear Audio System

Best driving and engineered vehicles ever produced by BMW hands down aside from the e30 m3, 320is euro, and the 2002's. These 318is are 1 year production run accounting for only roughly 2% of all e30 production numbers ever produced by BMW. BMW deemed the 318is the reincarnation of the legendary 2002 with 90's technology ahead of it's time; "the 2002 is reborn" BMW slogans during it's debut read.
                          These are tracking right behind e30 m3s in value increases and will continue to climb rapidly to who knows where in the near future.

Detailed pictures/vids (copy and paste link to view):

PRICE REDUCTION!!!;
                          need to move to a good home asap.
                          $13000 obo
                          Can help facilitate shipping in the states or out.

I believe the owner of this is on R3V he had a red 318is for sale on the cars for sale sub forum. I know hes from Land o' Lakes and he mentioned he was selling another very nice 318is
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                            I believe the owner of this is on R3V he had a red 318is for sale on the cars for sale sub forum. I know hes from Land o' Lakes and he mentioned he was selling another very nice 318is
                            Yeah that would be Ant131313. He’s in the business of moving 318is’s

Comment

Van runs good and drives good. It's a four cylinder stick that gets very good gas mileage. Asking 1300 or best offer.
                              Why do I kind of want this?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                              Sounds like you need a massage.
                              Originally posted by kpeng
                              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Classic car, handles great, fun to drive
                                V6 sport package, automatic transmission
                                black leather interior, sunroof, cruise control
                                good tires, new battery

Asking $2500 OBO
                                Ok, so this is actually interesting and relevant.

No front valance, auto, but it seems like it's worth a look. What does a clean, auto ,early IS go for these days?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                                Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X