Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They probably have quite a few rust-free cars in British Columbia. I think most people in the US wouldn't think about going up there to find a car. A lot of people don't understand the import process, what paperwork they need, and what the fees are. And then of course you have a metric instrument cluster. The US should be metric though. There probably isn't any Carfax history for a Canadian car either. The savings probably isn't worth the hassle for most people.
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Plus one to the hassle. a lot easier now with the 25 year rule im effect. Certainly worth it for a clean touring, or unique car. An appraisal would be a must.

Comment

Never thought idea see one of these on craigslist this soon.

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          What a garish POS, not saying I wouldn't have it for free, but I certainly wouldn't pay for it.

Comment

I wouldn’t even take it for free. If given it, I’d probably trade it in or sell it. Expensive as hell to maintain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              I wouldn’t even take it for free. If given it, I’d probably trade it in or sell it. Expensive as hell to maintain.

I would take it for free then sell!
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I’ve not driven a GT2 but I have done a bunch of miles in Germany in a GT3 Touring... they’re magical cars and I’d have a GT3 in a heartbeat if I could justify it! My only complaint was it’s too capable and the speeds that feel comfortable or exciting are ridiculous and jail inducing in the US. I’d rather have fun in “slow” cars like an E30.

FWIW PDK is awesome and a necessity when you can brake that fast.

Comment

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Originally posted by justinpirie View Post
                  I’ve not driven a GT2 but I have done a bunch of miles in Germany in a GT3 Touring... they’re magical cars and I’d have a GT3 in a heartbeat if I could justify it! My only complaint was it’s too capable and the speeds that feel comfortable or exciting are ridiculous and jail inducing in the US. I’d rather have fun in “slow” cars like an E30.

FWIW PDK is awesome and a necessity when you can brake that fast.

What a GT3 that’s awesome, Autobahn cruise control at what speed are you comfortable at?
                  An your definitely right I also love my e30 because it feels I’m going twice as fast what I really am aha

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                    What a GT3 that’s awesome, Autobahn cruise control at what speed are you comfortable at?
                    An your definitely right I also love my e30 because it feels I’m going twice as fast what I really am aha

I didn’t get much open road so 185 was the max I got to... chased by... a Carrera GT [emoji23]

Comment

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...902519062.html
                      from the ad:
                      Brand New Condition 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Weissach Package! Only 800 miles, original owner, mint condition, clean carfax. Fully Optioned. Always garaged and covered. Never tracked!
                      I’m selling because I’m moving and dont have the car room anymore.
                      Never tracked! For shame!

IG @turbovarg
                      '91 318is, M20 turbo
                      [CoTM: 4-18]
                      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                      - updated 3-17

Comment

This car comes with a small bit of.... fame? Surely BMW could have found a cleaner example to feature though.

1993 bmw 525i touring wagon e34 - $5000 (palm springs)

A true cream puff!! Just breaking in now at 204k miles. Original Bugatti BMW wheels, auto everything, dual giant moonroofs, always covered.... even dash and driver seat. The dash and seats are perfect. Driven by a housewife. Of course smogged and current registration. This car was recently used in a BMW commercial .....
                        Check it out!! OR TRADE FOR TRUCK

Clean title. We need the money and a truck. This is the only one on the market. Drives EXCELLENT!! $5000.00obo

Last edited by Aleman; 06-03-2019, 07:55 AM.
                        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Definitely an unusual car to see on craigslist a Porsche GT of any stripe.

Comment

"Dapper Built society" This car in my opinion represents such a cliche riced E30, Bet he flexed his m10 on the gram hard.

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

But what does it even mean?

Also, you left out the text of the ad "I'm sale bmw part." (The period is my own addition.)

Comment

"Dapper Built society" This car in my opinion represents such a cliche riced E30, Bet he flexed his m10 on the gram hard.

you forgot to include the detailed description.

Originally posted by dapper_built_society_e30_douche
                                I'm sale bmw part
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X