Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"1969 Porsche 917 Replica . VW 1500cc Engine - $19999 "

"More Attention than a ferrari or Mac Laren"

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
      "1969 Porsche 917 Replica . VW 1500cc Engine - $19999 "

"More Attention than a ferrari or Mac Laren"

The choice of color looks great, I am just not that sure if I like the design as I find a bit too much. Oh well, I guess we all have different preferences.

Comment

I've seen one of those a couple of times at cars and coffee, they look even more ass in person. Like the guy who designed them looked at a 917 once and tried to sculpt it from memory but also forgot to wear his glasses while doing so.

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
          i've seen one of those a couple of times at cars and coffee, they look even more ass in person. Like the guy who designed them looked at a 917 once and tried to sculpt it from memory but also forgot to wear his glasses while doing so.
          haha
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

who doesn't want to pay 20 grand for what is basically a dune buggy?
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              who doesn't want to pay 20 grand for what is basically a dune buggy?
              Ooh, ooh, I know this one! Me!

Comment

OMG - This is something
                2006 Mercedes Benz R-350 Custom Show Car DUB Donk Gold Spinners - $16500 (Orlando)

https://orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/d/orlando-2006-mercedes-benz-350-custom/7036425772.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	00I0I_KTnOJYAKVq_600x450.jpg
Views:	989
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	9891699

Name:	00Y0Y_itNqvSh7s43_600x450.jpg
Views:	920
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	9891700

2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class
                82,000 Low Miles
                3.5L V6
                Automatic
                Power Windows
                Power Locks
                Power Mirrors
                Cruise Control
                Power Sunroof
                28 Inch DUB Rims
                Power Folding Mirrors
                Keyless Entry
                DVD Touch Screen
                X Box 360

Up for sale is a car that will have people turning heads and taking their phone out to take a picture. This is one of the most highly customized and highest quality Mercedes Benz R-Class Dub edition Donks you will ever see. Basically every part of this car has been customized with the highest quality material, electronics and paint. Paint and body work were over $30,000, real gold plating $10,000, $14,000 DUB 28 Inch Spinners, $30,000 custom interior and audio this car is unreal. Yes the car has TVs in each exterior door along with interior doors, visors, tailgate, and rear seat this is the ultimate show stopper. The work has been done by QUALITY builders at Custom Paint Creations and the Goldmans Custom Plating, both well known in the Dub Donk world. No expense has been spared on any portion of this car and believe it or not it drives very well both highway and city driving. The paint is gorgeous and when the sun hits it there an amazing glow that is complimented with the real gold dipped trim throughout the car. The hood cowel has custom gold dipped engraved "Go Big Or Go Home" which is just what this car does.

This would be a great show car or promotional vehicle that will turn every head that passes it. Mechanically the car is very sound and doesn't "need" anything to be safely driven. Due to the ride height and suspension modifications the service suspension error light does come on in the driver information center. Additionally the airbags have been disabled due to the custom work done to the entire suspension. The headlights are incredible with custom LED CONTROLLER MODEL LT-3800-6A which change colors and give an awesome show.

Some of the audio components include

- SONY RM-X170
                - MOJO 7 Inch Round Speaker All over the door panels
                - Kicker ZX2500.1 Amp
                - Giant Sub Woofers
                - Too much to list!

Rims are 28 Inch Gold Plated DUB Spinners
                Front tires only have 75 miles on them rears are excellent tread.
                Custom velvet interior is incredible condition and quality.

Imperfections:
                - Right rear window motor is weak
                - Sunroof switch is loose but still works
                - I'm not sure how to work all of the TVs and X Box since I'm not into this stuff but all remotes appear to be present. The TVs in the doors work through the X Box but I'm not sure exactly how I don't have games.

This is a highly customized car there has been 100K invested in the car. You couldn't paint the car for what I'm asking for it.

Florida buyers are subject to Florida Sales tax and cost of registration. Deposit is non refundable and due within 24 hours of auction close. Full payment due within 3 days. No in house financing, bid to buy not to play around.

ABSOLUTELY SOLD AS IS WHERE IS THIS IS A CUSTOM SHOW CAR DO NOT EXPECT ORIGINAL RIDE QUALITY.
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Speaks for itself.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/long-beach-monte-carlo/7036890701.html

What it started out as I do not know, but it’s current form is a 1974 Monte Carlo. And as they say, elegance isn’t something you add to the Monte Carlo. It’s something you find in it.

Let’s look at what makes this car so desirable:

The exterior sports a glamorous a two-tone dead soul flat black on flat black paint job.

333ci semi-christ chevrolet motor. (rounded up to 350)

Black hole interior, devoid of unnecessary distractions designed for the weak-minded.

If it was manual I would probably continue this morbid journey. Unfortunately it’s automatic, so I guess it would be a great first/last car for your millennial child.

This abomination seats two, and only two. If you need to seat more than two you must
                  look elsewhere.

It has a name but no one knows what it is. If you call it a Monster Carlo, It will immediately demand to be sold. If you choose not to sell, it will break down and sit in your mother’s driveway for eternity.

I am the 12th owner, you will be the 13th. Good luck!

Don’t ask about mileage. It starts, it runs. It’s history is a fable lost long ago.

Cops love this car, in fact I am often stopped by the police and asked for my autograph. I’m not even famous.

The car will be sold for $6,660.00. This is the best offer.

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                  Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                  E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                  "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Gem # 1:

CLASSIC!!! Car runs and everything. Selling it because I don’t use it.

Name:	70417082_177437046773624_6070130906398457856_o.jpg
Views:	921
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	9891859

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

1989 BMW 325is E30 5 speed manual 183k miles, clean title Runs , drives , shifts with no issues Driver seat has a tear, body has some paint chips Car spends more time in the garage then driven , $6,400 or best offer cash only I will delete the ad when sold. Serious buyers only
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	79781131_456498078613476_4696227351522967552_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.0 KB ID:	9891861

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4465636035956/

Comment

1987 BMW 325 classic - $1200 (Mt. Airy, Philadelphia)

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/philadelphia-1987-bmw-325-classic/7035813743.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	00h0h_jpzk6591cpx_600x450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.8 KB ID:	9893039

1987 BMW 325 classic car affectionately called " Watson" by former owner. Bronzitbeige color. Lots of character and charm. Needs some TLC -- nothing mechanically wrong but needs new exhaust, head gasket, brakes. I would like this car to go to a BMW aficionado who can properly restore it to its former glory, not scrap it. It would make an awesome summer, down the shore car or just an extra fun weekend mobile. Interior leather has been well maintained. Sunroof and radio and cassette player and all windows work. Clean trunk and spare tire. Odometer stopped at 178 miles so probably 190k now. 2 former owners, garage kept most of its life in NJ. Would make a great restoration project, or converted race car project if that's your thing. Sweet ride, going to miss Watson dearly, but its time for someone else to give him a new lease on life. Have all the paper work for work done. Purchased in Hopewell, NJ -- did not require inspection there as it's considered a classic car. $1200 OBO. Cash only. Would need to be towed. Email for more photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          1987 BMW 325 classic - $1200 (Mt. Airy, Philadelphia)

nothing mechanically wrong but needs new exhaust, head gasket, brakes...Would need to be towed. Email for more photos.
                          The fuck?
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

The fuck?
                            I mean, an exhaust has no moving parts, a head gasket is the same, and brakes are hydraulic. So, maybe the seller could be right if you stretch the meaning of mechanical components and classify them only as active bits. Either way the seller undoubtedly trashed the car during their ownership and now wants to pass that cost on to the next owner.

Comment

Alright, sorry about that one , guys. I did find it amusing that the seller says there's nothing wrong with it and follows that up with the great advice to bring a trailer. LOL

How about this one? M3 with its S14 engine and clean title, asking less than $40k. Only thing that's odd is that you'd have to channel your inner Richard Rawlings and bring stacks of cash to do the deal.

1988 BMW M3 - $37500 (Margate)

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto...030898345.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	00u0u_dPRxMLQOeJV_600x450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.1 KB ID:	9893378

Click image for larger version  Name:	00202_32pDeGzbsU9_600x450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	9893379

1988 BMW M3
                              Henna Red (orange red)
                              200k miles but runs and drives excellent
                              Needs some interior work
                              Clean Title, Clean Carfax
                              Price firm, bring cash only

Comment

No, just don't carry 30k in cash around, especially in FL where the local constabulary would be happy to accept your forced donation. Sheesh, who would do that in this day and age?

Comment

Working...
                                X