Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    I'm actually happy about it. It means that only the people that are genuinely interested in selling their car will be willing to post it for sale on CL. Maybe it'll help weed out all the douchebags and time wasters. It's been an issue for a long time, as far as i'm concerned.
    Huge second.

Craigslist provides a great service to the private party seller. Dealers, primarily, and time wasters were getting too out of hand abusing the system. Half of every search was garbage. I hope it completely weeds out dealers posting 60 Chrysler Sebrings every time I search for an M3/M5.

While I hope Craigslist doesn't get out of hand with fees, I have no issue with them making some money for the service that they provide.

Leave a comment:

• justinpirie
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    someone should get this and race it in lemons, keep it as is.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...871743940.html

Doesn’t look like the cage meets the rules. Not worth cutting the old cage out IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by wisslerj View Post
    Holy moly one of my standard daytime entertainment options just took a dump! Now with the $5 car ad charge the handful of cars I like to browse every day just got cut by about 80%. Two in PDX today when normally there is at least a dozen.

Was there really a "problem" that needed fixing or did CL just want to start earning $5.
    I'm actually happy about it. It means that only the people that are genuinely interested in selling their car will be willing to post it for sale on CL. Maybe it'll help weed out all the douchebags and time wasters. It's been an issue for a long time, as far as i'm concerned.

Leave a comment:

• wisslerj
    replied
    $5 Craigslist

Holy moly one of my standard daytime entertainment options just took a dump! Now with the $5 car ad charge the handful of cars I like to browse every day just got cut by about 80%. Two in PDX today when normally there is at least a dozen.

Was there really a "problem" that needed fixing or did CL just want to start earning $5.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    when i first hit this scene that car would have been about 3-4 thousand bucks tops. looks like its been repainted so who knows what might be hiding under the bodywork.

i agree it will probably sell in the low 20's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X