Selling my e30 for a boat??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    You own an e30. You already have something to take your money. Do you really need a boat to take MORE.

    Boats, the only thing that takes more money to own than an e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chrisv006
    replied
    Still thinking...my e30 is just a toy as it is. An expensive, money pit in my garage and now she talking me into a turbo!

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    a kayak on an e30 would be boss! boats are really expensive! storage charges, cleaning, towing, and so on.

    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    Remember the rule about the 3 F's.
    if it fly's floats or fucks...rent it.
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    Remember the rule about the 3 F's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Keep e30, rent a boat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Unless you live on a lake, it will sit 350 days out of the year and drain your income daily. You though you burnt money for E30 parts...

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Bring
    Out
    Another
    Thousand

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    keep the e30. Take the wife and kids on a couple small trips save yourself the headache. I live on the water and boats are moneypits. They are lot's of maintenance and at least here in MD you gotta pull em every winter and winterize them. Go climb a rock... just my thoughts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    why not? I love our boat and actually use it more than my e30!! In fact the wife and I are looking at buying an Intrepid. Nice n' fast..and sorta kid friendly for the future ;-)
    But you don't have to give up your E30 for it, do you?:)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    why not? I love our boat and actually use it more than my e30!! In fact the wife and I are looking at buying an Intrepid. Nice n' fast..and sorta kid friendly for the future ;-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    No.
    Buy a kayak.
    You can still work on something (E30), and can involve the wife and kid as well (kayaking).
    And you'll also exercise while paddling. And think about all the adventures!
    Involve other friends too with their little ones, and go on week long kayaking trips to explore nature in a way you never have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chrisv006
    started a topic Selling my e30 for a boat??

    Selling my e30 for a boat??

    Well, Kind of been thinking it might be fun to have a hobby I can involve the wife and kid in with me more...maybe a power boat.

    My thought is that I could have all the fun of working on something, but take them with me when I go out on it.

    Thoughts?
Working...