X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• german g
    replied
    Originally posted by ReallyDirtyThirty View Post
    You think an M20 slushbox and a dash with more cracks than a plumbers convention is worth $10k? The seats are nice but thats it. It would cost at most $2k to have the interior redone so where is the other 8 grand? If it was an M50 swap with 5 speed I'd give it my blessing, but this guys asking price isn't even in the same universe as the real price.
    give me a week and ill sell ya my e30 w lower miles and an m50 for 10k.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by B Randon View Post
    wheels and tires-2k
    those are knock-off RSs.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Is this guys cock hanging out in this pic?? If it it it may have a toenail on it. Thats just what I see

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
    Remembers are 2k?
    Maybe he has $1500 dollar tires...;)

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    Originally posted by B Randon View Post
    well here is a little run down from what i see
    hard top-1k
    wheels and tires-2k
    lowered-500-1k
    if he replaces soft top-1k
    redone interior-1k
    has had motor work,
    and its a late model vert that right there puts the price at 4-6k
    Remembers are 2k?

Leave a comment:

• wille28
    replied
    jalousy

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    Just because he is asking 10.5 doesn't mean that he isn't willing to negotiate. I'd like to see what's been done under the car.

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    Originally posted by robrez View Post
    Never seen a switch placed on the rear speaker grill like this before. Must be to pop the touneau cover?
    i bet its for the passengers to use their power windows. or it was a manual to power top conversion.

who ever recovered the seats did a pretty bad job or the kit was kinda half ass. the engine over haul was half ass. they didn't even clean the cosmoline off the intake manifold. break fluid is too old, cracked dash, odd holes in the carpet. its more or less worth 6,500-7k. none of us may pay that but there are other out there who will.

Leave a comment:

• DRTSRFR
    replied
    I noticed the button too.

Not a bad Idea if you have the "electro/mechanical" conversion. You don't need stretch armstrong arms to hold the button while holding the back of the top up while the tonneu actuates.

Leave a comment:

• Alpina
    replied
    Very clean and good looking cabrio ..........

Leave a comment:

• robrez
    replied
    Never seen a switch placed on the rear speaker panel like this before. Must be to pop the touneau cover?
    Last edited by robrez; 07-12-2011, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    dont we have a CL thread?

Leave a comment:

• TrentW
    replied
    Strike 1: Asking Price
    Strike 2: Autotragic
    Strike 3: Plenty of "unrestored" E30's have less cracks in the dash. How you can you call that "restored"?!

I hate people like this...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2480626214.html
    Why the hate indeed!? The car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, plain and simple.

Get over it man.

Leave a comment:

• delatlanta1281
    replied
    You think an M20 slushbox and a dash with more cracks than a plumbers convention is worth $10k? The seats are nice but thats it. It would cost at most $2k to have the interior redone so where is the other 8 grand? If it was an M50 swap with 5 speed I'd give it my blessing, but this guys asking price isn't even in the same universe as the real price.
    dude let it go. There are reasons people put price tags on cars like this. I bet his wife wants him to sell it, and he is doing just that "selling" it. It won't "sell", then they will be "stuck" with it. In any case, the car is probably worth 5 to 6k.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    You would pay 10k for an m50 and a 5speed in an E30. I see three problems with it, three dash cracks, it is otherwise immaculate. Some rich guy who had one when he was young and wants it for the nostalgia factor and to go on Sunday cruises with is wife. He will eventually get what he is asking for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X