Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dnguyen1963
    replied
    What's the point? He'll just get another username and start posting again. Just ignore him...He is feeding his ego on your anger. Just picture this...a guy runs into his boss's office, jumps up and down, and tells his boss that he just took down another link. The boss pats his head and says "good boy!".

Leave a comment:

• pandaboo911
    replied
    Originally posted by sandywho View Post
    Your the Man !

Another one Reported to autocheck and dealer soon will be gone! YEAH keep posting them here! :firehop::firehop:
    Ban this capitalist pig

also if you have a new link just make note of it in this thread and people can PM for the link.

Leave a comment:

• itsonlygeorge
    replied
    Oh no ban me Oh no.. How is this possible, Oh no Please sir dont ban me I might never be able to see the site again .. OH NO..
    I vote for banning as well. You sir, are a doosh.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Some of us have real jobs... Gee maybe just maybe some of us work for experian..hmmm .. you think .. thousands of people... so you think sandy is my real name little boy! tiss tiss zoom zoom off I go...
    Wow, you'd think a corporation like Experian would attempt to hire someone with competent English skills. Nobody likes a tattle tale. What is this, the fucking third grade?

Leave a comment:

• sandywho
    replied
    Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
    Honestly why did you report it? It's not like you have anything to gain from reporting it. Don't act like a 5 year old tattling on your brother for something stupid. So Immature.

Some of us have real jobs... Gee maybe just maybe some of us work for experian..hmmm .. you think .. thousands of people... so you think sandy is my real name little boy! tiss tiss zoom zoom off I go...

Leave a comment:

• Shock(/\)ave
    replied
    Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
    Honestly why did you report it?
    Sandy who? Sandy vagina. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Luke Girard
    replied
    Free VIN Check Vehicle History Report - Autocheck

Oh no ban me Oh no.. How is this possible, Oh no Please sir dont ban me I might never be able to see the site again .. OH NO..

REPORTED TO EXPERIAN AUTOCHECK ! DING!

OH NO..............................ENGLISH ! or is that Old English either one you wouldn't know if a English professor walked into you! OH NO!

Honestly why did you report it? It's not like you have anything to gain from reporting it. Don't act like a 5 year old tattling on your brother for something stupid. So Immature.

Leave a comment:

• sandywho
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
    I take it this post which barely qualifies as English is supposed to imply that you've reported this dealer to Autocheck?

After your account has been permanently banned, if this actually occurs we should all take this sort of thing to private messages in the future to avoid any further 'reporting'...

REPORTED TO EXPERIAN AUTOCHECK ! DING!

OH NO..............................ENGLISH ! or is that Old English either one you wouldn't know if a English professor walked into you! OH NO!

Leave a comment:

• Shock(/\)ave
    replied
    Your the Man !

Another one Reported to autocheck and dealer soon will be gone! YEAH keep posting them here! :firehop::firehop:
    I take it this post which barely qualifies as English is supposed to imply that you've reported this dealer to Autocheck?

After your account has been permanently banned, if this actually occurs we should all take this sort of thing to private messages in the future to avoid any further 'reporting'...

Leave a comment:

• itsonlygeorge
    replied
    Worked for my 87. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• sandywho
    replied
    Originally posted by Zesty Bonanza View Post
    Thanks. It worked with my modern car but it didn't work with my 1985 car. It displayed the message:

We are sorry, but the vehicle history report cannot be displayed for VIN (#####deleted#####) at this time. Please ask the dealer for a copy of an AutoCheck report for this vehicle.
    Your the Man !

Leave a comment:

• FL318is
    replied
    no go. here is the message. "We are sorry, but the vehicle history report cannot be displayed for...

Mine is a 91.

Leave a comment:

• FL318is
    replied
    OHHHH. Thx

Leave a comment:

• dnguyen1963
    replied
    It's in the address bar.

Leave a comment:

• FL318is
    replied