X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leb_bimmer
    replied
    E32

Looking to get into a swapped E32 735iL, just want to know if it's been wrecked or not:
    wbagc4317ldc24722

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Tasty
    replied
    anyone have a link. Looking at this car
    WBAWB73597P021643 thanks

Leave a comment:

• E39M-Sport
    replied
    link

link is still active guys. Just shoot me the vin you are needing. Typically i get back to you in about 3-5 hours.

Leave a comment:

• sirna
    replied
    you can get one here, freecheapvin.com also but he charges like $1.50 each but they come in pretty quick

Leave a comment:

• drboost
    replied
    Originally posted by drboost View Post
    Pmed you mate!
    Fixed the vin and Pmed!

Leave a comment:

• drboost
    replied
    Originally posted by E39M-Sport View Post
    It sure does, I've spent several hours on a couple occasions and i could only find one link. Hopefully someone doesn't kill it. Ive helped over 10 people so far. Just PM me and I'm giving an imgur link since i cant send the pdf through PM.
    Pmed you mate!

Leave a comment:

• mjohn
    replied
    FYI...Got Autocheck and Carfax by paying some price

This guy is responding very fast but charging a fee.

His contact - shaunmagha[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Leave a comment:

• nb177
    replied
    It sure does, I've spent several hours on a couple occasions and i could only find one link. Hopefully someone doesn't kill it. Ive helped over 10 people so far. Just PM me and I'm giving an imgur link since i cant send the pdf through PM.
    I sent you PM with VIN, can you provide me quick, it will be helpful for me to decide further.

Leave a comment:

• nb177
    replied
    Thanks ... EM I need help to get Autocheck

Leave a comment:

• E39M-Sport
    replied
    Originally posted by zeeth2800 View Post
    That really sucks that there are people trying to get the links killed.

I will post up if I find a working one.

Leave a comment:

• zeeth2800
    replied
    hey guys,

i found a new link but there are too many trolls on this website and aim to get the links taken down. If you PM me the VIN i will send you the auto check back through PM.

Only trying to help!
    That really sucks that there are people trying to get the links killed.

I will post up if I find a working one.

Leave a comment:

• E39M-Sport
    replied
    new link

hey guys,

i found a new link but there are too many trolls on this website and aim to get the links taken down. If you PM me the VIN i will send you the auto check back through PM.

Only trying to help!

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    *** ACCOUNT EXPIRED, PLEASE IGNORE****

I have an Autocheck account for the next few days. Ill charge $1 just to make sure you all are serious and not wasting Autochecks. Send me the vin and paypal me money to an email address ill PM you and you will get an official Autocheck report.
    Last edited by bmw325_num99; 03-07-2016, 06:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• c0rbin9
    replied
    So I've been searching for a new link and it seems people find them by typing...

"dealer autocheck inurl:vin"

...into Google which brings up the dealer sites. I browsed through those Google results for a few minutes (lots of dealers on pages 3+) hoping to find a good link but they all appear to work only for cars in the dealership inventory. If anyone finds a good one please post.

Leave a comment:

• dkexige
    replied
    Looking for a new link too :(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X