Best video of the year for an e30?
Collapse
X
-
I actually agree. I liked how "ricey" the car was. Then again that "riciness" is what gravitated me toward these cars in the first place.
For what it's worth these E30's got me into the game. In hindsight I still like them.

In PBMW it had standard mirrors and smileys IIRC and it did everything for me.

Yeah by today's standards they are :oops: but in 06 or so they were the shit. The car in the OP is also hot in this way IMO.
Honestly, sans the cans and janky suspension I love the OP car. The fender vents are done well, and I like them. I like the huge exhaust, and I like the skirts with the large flashy wheels. This car has balls, and that's something I can't say about a withdrawn, RS clad, garage queen has.Last edited by Holland; 06-04-2012, 09:07 PM.Leave a comment:
-
I liked it because it was so damn cheesy. But that suspension needs better shocks breem..Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
I'd laugh if her Dad drives an E30 and eventually sees this.
I'm sure he'll be proud
Leave a comment:
-
too long
I watched on horror at the chick on the hood
Music was horrid
Car was lameLeave a comment:
-
-
I think my car bounces like that too - havent seen it from the outside while moving though. My suspension is all brand new though.Leave a comment:
-
video should just be from 2:55 to 3:19.
also, wood smash girl.
also, i love me some big boi.Leave a comment:
-
Dig the "parking brake" at 4:41.
I get irritated when people lean on my car, never-mind someone digging their knees into the hood/roof. :(Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: