Best video of the year for an e30?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by rich4rdee
    came for the car, stayed for the girl.
    +1 haha cool video

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by CabbE30
    I liked it because it was so damn cheesy. But that suspension needs better shocks breem..
    I actually agree. I liked how "ricey" the car was. Then again that "riciness" is what gravitated me toward these cars in the first place.

    For what it's worth these E30's got me into the game. In hindsight I still like them.



    In PBMW it had standard mirrors and smileys IIRC and it did everything for me.



    Yeah by today's standards they are :oops: but in 06 or so they were the shit. The car in the OP is also hot in this way IMO.

    Honestly, sans the cans and janky suspension I love the OP car. The fender vents are done well, and I like them. I like the huge exhaust, and I like the skirts with the large flashy wheels. This car has balls, and that's something I can't say about a withdrawn, RS clad, garage queen has.
    Last edited by Holland; 06-04-2012, 09:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    I liked it because it was so damn cheesy. But that suspension needs better shocks breem..

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Loved the dirty hooker, not so much on the cheap wheels, eyebrows, m3 vents.

    Since when, is doing doughnuts considered drifting?
    those wheels look like rh zw3 (if they are not reps) which are slightly more expensive than 99% of the e30s on this site, just sayin' ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • RagtopE30
    replied
    Originally posted by defaultName
    I'd laugh if her Dad drives an E30 and eventually sees this.

    I'm sure he'll be proud
    She is the #1 prostitute in all of Romania! Of course he'll be proud!

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    get off the paint scank, I'd smash it waffleswaffleswaffles.
    Last edited by Thizzelle; 06-04-2012, 03:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    I'd laugh if her Dad drives an E30 and eventually sees this.

    I'm sure he'll be proud

    Leave a comment:


  • schtozo
    replied
    Front licence plate is crooked and the car is too bouncy..

    Leave a comment:


  • davericher20
    replied
    too long
    I watched on horror at the chick on the hood
    Music was horrid
    Car was lame

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by graphikg
    I think my car bounces like that too - havent seen it from the outside while moving though. My suspension is all brand new though.

    If your shock valving doesn't match your spring rates, your car will bounce.

    Leave a comment:


  • graphikg
    replied
    I think my car bounces like that too - havent seen it from the outside while moving though. My suspension is all brand new though.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    The girl is actually nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Shocks, you need some.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    video should just be from 2:55 to 3:19.

    also, wood smash girl.

    also, i love me some big boi.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Dig the "parking brake" at 4:41.

    I get irritated when people lean on my car, never-mind someone digging their knees into the hood/roof. :(

    Leave a comment:

Working...