Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least from a distance, I must say that I like almost everything about this car.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

He's saying we're pathetic and we should leave Vlad alone. He's been throwing snide shit out this whole thread.
      Last edited by Rsully70sev; 06-30-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
        He's saying were pathetic and we should leave Vlad alone. He's been throwing snide shit out this whole thread.
        Ouu. Why come in here adding those comments? lol just bumping the thread and attracting curious folks further adding the Vladmania. I say threads like this are good for the community for the most part. I was young and naive and thought he was the shiit.

But this board has shown me how foolish I was. The more threads like these are created the more information such as the mismatching VINs come to light. Do you really want an unsuspecting buyer get the car crushed? Do you really feel like he deserves to sell that car at 30k+ I sure dont.

PS this wasnt directed to you sullz, just generally speaking on those who feel like Vlad threads are pointless.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by richardM30 View Post
          At worst, you get an "unpaid item strike".
          Get enough of those, and eBay will suspend or terminate your account. OH NOES.

Of course, I am still allowed to leave feedback! And as a seller, he is only allowed to leave no feedback or positive feedback.
          If you're going to mess around on ebay and then post it here, you're just asking for trouble.
          My Feedback

Comment

I'm sorry you guys are right. I have to just remember that there are a lot immature kids on R3V and I should be one as well. Sinking to a very low level and winning the auction for the wagon was the right thing to do. I should be applauding. Making derogatory comments about Vlad, what he does for a living, and his wife seems to be what's accepted around here and I should do it to fit in. I've probably never met him, I probably couldn't afford his work and probably never seen any of it with my own two eyes, but I hate him, wish he would die, and attempt to post the most funny/derogatory comments about him at every possible chance I get. My own e30 is probably a rust bucket hack job on bcaps, but I'll still try to point out every flaw I could possibly find at home on my computer about any e30 vlad has built. I'm not a man.

Mods you should close this thread the op markseven just posted two links and this thread immediately went bash fest and now is completely out hand considering richardM30 posting his winning bid. I have nothing against any of you guys, but a lot of you are just showing poor character in this thread.
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
              I'm sorry you guys are right. I have to just remember that there are a lot immature kids on R3V and I should be one as well. Sinking to a very low level and winning the auction for the wagon was the right thing to do. I should be applauding. Making derogatory comments about Vlad, what he does for a living, and his wife seems to be what's accepted around here and I should do it to fit in. I've probably never met him, I probably couldn't afford his work and probably never seen any of it with my own two eyes, but I hate him, wish he would die, and attempt to post the most funny/derogatory comments about him at every possible chance I get. My own e30 is probably a rust bucket hack job on bcaps, but I'll still try to point out every flaw I could possibly find at home on my computer about any e30 vlad has built. I'm not a man.

Mods you should close this thread the op markseven just posted two links and this thread immediately went bash fest and now is completely out hand considering richardM30 posting his winning bid. I have nothing against any of you guys, but a lot of you are just showing poor character in this thread.
              Good demonstration of childishness. I am in agreement with some of your concerns, but who is being funny/derogatory here?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
              1989 325is Raged on then sold.
              1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
              1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
              1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                but who is being funny/derogatory here?
                Surely your not serious
                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

This thread will likely continue for another few weeks since the car should be re-listed. Considering the source, it appears to be an advertising gimmick to gauge the market. If correct, looks like the bidders are in the 30k range which is about right for someone wanting something different.

Comment

Surely your not serious
                    I'm referring to your sarcasm (that is sarcasm, correct?) above. I appreciate your concern about eBay and the personal attacks, but I wonder what really motivates you to want this thread closed?

Would you prefer that dishonest sellers not be exposed?
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

I'm sorry mate, but the evidence is stacked up against the man. The way he refuses to take any of the blame for what clearly is poor workmanship is appalling. The complete lack of respect for fellow enthusiasts and their cars/ instructions is extremely unprofessional and should not be tolerated or allowed to continue. The moment he owns up to these issues and acts like a responsible man AND business owner these threads will cease, but as long as he keeps completing seemingly shady works and communicates to clients/ potential clients poorly they will stick around.
                      Tim.

Comment

Surely your not serious

I am being serious, and dont' call me Shirley
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

ye guise common after all

I've heard that many many times before in the last 12 years that I've been building these e30s and selling them on ebay (since 2000). I heard it about the DTM rep that sold for $52k and the ferrari red convertible that sold for $45k, both with positive feedback on ebay in addition to many more cars that were sold each with 100% positive feedback, all the time. Yes, occasionally there are people not satisfied with some work and that's understandable, I always try to work it out with those people and from the feedback you can see that. However, there are those who are not willing to work out the resolution or try to be rational.
                          http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...379#post533379
                          ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Seriously Curtis, why waste you time in this thread? Nobody is forcing you to read ANYTHING on r3v. It is all on your own free will on your own time. If these threads make you upset, sick, horrified, or what have you then stay out of them.

We have people that are out there who are oblivious to his misconducts and proof of that is on BF.c and all this man does is soak it all up and pretend like he never wronged anyone.

Instead of telling other people to step off of Vlad and what he does maybe you should and maybe just maybe try leading my example. Otherwise nobody would really care too much other than myself and a handful of others on whether you agree with exposing Vlad at any possible opportunity or not.

No hard feelings just felt like you are being hypocritical.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Curtis, I'm pretty sure that is not his wife.

EDIT: Unless he is also doing Immigration Visa scams too.

Comment

I can't believe that let him roam on s14.net. Stopped going there when they turned their heads.

Originally posted by Roysneon
                                $5 shipped?
                                Originally posted by MarkD
                                You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X