Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not locking this thread. If one of the others feel like it should, then it's up to them. But i never really did like Vlad from the begining. I always kept my mouth shut cause people liked the guy so much. So i just asked a question once and awhile about his cars. Till i seen his thread that he said he was building a car. Then i asked how much of the work he does to these cars? And the answer i got felt like one i'd get from a boss that tried to steer me away from the subject at hand...

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Psst, hey guys. You think he's reading this thread right now to see what we say about his wag swag? Maybe this thread should be put on a members only section just in case. ha
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Who cares what Vlad thinks. He threatened me on bf.c with being banned. I think he has one of the mods in his pocket over there.

Originally posted by Roysneon
        $5 shipped?
        Originally posted by MarkD
        You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
          Psst, hey guys. You think he's reading this thread right now to see what we say about his wag swag? Maybe this thread should be put on a members only section just in case. ha
          im sure he's too butthurt after being banned to check r3v anymore.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

You sound like an over opinionated douche Curtis. Just based on what he did to Yan's car makes me sick. I remember when he was shipping it off to get refinished- absolutely ecstatic leading to the disappointing results. Maybe you should read the thread again, then imagine if you were in his shoes. Vlad's a scum bag, it's obvious his work is shotty, and not just judging it from just this thread. Look at the details in other threads. FFS he had the steering wheel in that wagon for sale on CL at the same time he was selling the car.

Comment

The wagon is pretty dope. Shitty paint job, or not.

I wouldn't pay more than 10-15k though.
              M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Curtis, you're a douche - don't go away mad, just go away.

Vlad deserves to be treated exactly the way he's treated people - Yan's car wasn't the first.

He just tried to sell a car that's never been federalized legally by swapping a VIN. The fucking crook should be in jail.

Get bent.

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                  Daaamn. That frankenbeemer dude hella put Vlad on the spot... Haha..

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Yea he did. It's a legit ass question to, not even bashing him. As we all see, nothing but crickets from there.

Comment

I saw a Vlad car in person less than a week ago at Castro's. Holy shit what a fucking wreck. They're definitely 10 feet cars.
                      RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

crazy stuff.

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                        You mean to reach the reserve? Cause the bids are listed in chronological order, it's not a blind auction, so the only answer is that they were artificially driving up the price...
                        possibly, but seeing incremental bids means that two people were bidding, not just one. the way it works is that if the item is at 25k, and Seller A bids 30k, his bid goes only the minimum increment set by the seller over the previous bid, say $500 in this instance. So his bid is 25.5k until someone bids more. Seller B bids 26k, and Sellers A's bid automatically goes up to the next increment since his max bid is 30k. One buyer cannot drive the price up on his own (to prevent what you are claiming) Two buyers can, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1 View Post
                          I saw a Vlad car in person less than a week ago at Castro's. Holy shit what a fucking wreck. They're definitely 10 feet cars.
                          You'll notice that he never takes hi-res pics. Ever. And it's usually from a a poor resolution camera (like 2005 digital camera) He's not a idiot.

(Most of you know this - but for the guys new to rating cars, you can rate cars at how they look from so far away....so a 10 foot car looks great at 10 feet. You go to walk up to it to get it, and then you start to see the drips of pain, orange peel, over spray ect.)

Not that I should talk. My car is a 25 foot car on a good day. :) In need of a respray....
                          Last edited by george graves; 06-30-2012, 09:17 PM.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

So now since you won it, you should report it to ebay buyer protection about the vin... REPORT!

ask him why the vin shows up as a 318i 4door!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              You'll notice that he never takes hi-res pics. Ever. And it's usually from a a poor resolution camera (like 2005 digital camera) He's not a idiot.

(Most of you know this - but for the guys new to rating cars, you can rate cars at how they look from so far away....so a 10 foot car looks great at 10 feet. You go to walk up to it to get it, and then you start to see the drips of pain, orange peel, over spray ect.)

Not that I should talk. My car is a 25 foot car on a good day. :) In need of a respray....
                              My friend sold cars for mercedes benz, he was the online sales manager and he took close up pictures of every inch of that car. Vlad definitely knows what he's doing with no underside pics or close ups. A couple shots of teh engine bay from afar? Anyone who does that much custom work to a car will have every inch pictured and explained from bumper to bumper.
                              sigpic
                              TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                              FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by richardM30 View Post
                                Curtis, you're a douche - don't go away mad, just go away.

Vlad deserves to be treated exactly the way he's treated people - Yan's car wasn't the first.
                                Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                                You sound like an over opinionated douche Curtis. Just based on what he did to Yan's car makes me sick.
                                I see you guys really need somebody to bash/hate. Now its my turn. That's cool. Your gonna really hate me now. While we're talking about Yan's let me get it all out here. First let me remind you that in the thread Vlad offered to fix the car. Me and anyone else who's been fucked over can only wish the person who screwed us would offer to try to make things right. I just had my car resprayed about a month ago. When I got it back there were a few runs in the clear. Instead of me saying no you can't touch my car you ruined it, I gave the man a chance to right his wrongs which he did. I'm happy now. I'm sure yans car was fucked but you guys made into a whole big production, he said don't bash you bashed anyway and then topped it off with a fund. I couldn't believe my eyes. No one here in an M3 is in the soup line. A man with a $20k collectors car pays an additional $6k for a respray, gets fucked, and we start a fund as if Yan lost everything and his family was on the street. I'm sure Yan is a great stand up guy and I'm sure he had hard time accepting that kind of handout. I know I couldn't accept that handout. They're people starving and we come up to $2k to give a man to repaint his M3???? This shit is a luxury folks, our fancy wheels, suspensions, motor swaps, paint jobs etc. We're all men, know what we're getting into and sometimes shit like this will happen. Coming up with a fund made it seem like vlad bernie madoff'ed Yan and left him dead broke and naked. People don't get what they pay for everyday. Vlad giving Yan his car in that condition was a joke, but I feel like we made worst with our comments/banning/fund.

My dtm fiberworks mtech 1 spoiler fits horribly. This week I'm going to take some close up shots and ask Ary if I can send this one back for a replacement. When he says no will we band Ary? Will there be a fund for me? Are we going to ban everyone who doesn't deliver on promised goods? No we're not. Everyone just liked the scandal because it was vlad.
                                /rant
                                sorry for getting off topic.
                                Said spoiler with chick (don't hammer me to bad for above comments :-)):
                                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Working...
                                X