BMW gifts ideas for Christmas?
Collapse
X
-
This^ but yeah they need to do it ASAP holidays would sell quick maybe ill send them an email. -
BMW lifestyle gear is all cut for douchebags. even their t-shirts make you look like a douchebag, and I'm not even talking about the graphicsLeave a comment:
-
Elefant supply should do another run. There seems to be at least 6-10 people in this thread alone who'd buy one.
Bestwheelbase has the E30 in a bottle shirt..Leave a comment:
-
-
I've seen that bmw lifestyle page nothing jumps out at me as cool at least apparelwise.Leave a comment:
-
maybe i am, maybe im not. maybe i just look like a quirky asian school girl...
I am indeed a manLeave a comment:
-
Go here: http://www.shopbmwusa.com/BMWLifestyle.aspx
Find what you like, email me at Danny@IMBMParts.com with part numbers.
I'll give you way better prices.
You'll be giving awesome gifts.Leave a comment:
-
want m3 sweat shirts........NAOW :hitler:
anyone know where to buy other bmw apparel??Leave a comment:
-
Same it really sucks, though maybe someone from elefant supply might see this and hook up R3V with a group buy!Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: