!!Custom Exotic Wood Shift Knobs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M44schnell View Post
    Here is a few more, if anybody is interested PM me for a discount. Been selling a few on ebay and a few locally.This one is for sale too, iv made too many for my self :p

This one is beautiful! Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread but how are they installed? Threaded? Set screw? Or is it like a factory BMW knob.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
      This one is beautiful! Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread but how are they installed? Threaded? Set screw? Or is it like a factory BMW knob.
      LOL! Its the very first post! Read it. :finger:
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        If you look back i make a insert that has a set screw and it seems to be working really well, especially with just a wind with thin electrical tape,the insert is a real close tolerance to the selector shaft in ID so you only have space for just one wrap which is good that is that tight with out even tightening the set screw. Here is another picture of the insert so you can see better.

P.S the knob in the picture is for sale ready made if anyone wants it (i suppose i can let it go ) just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Bimmer Fan View Post
          I see you're pretty close to me! These knobs are beautiful. I've got a cardinal red interior, and was thinking of doing a wood shift knob. I love the laminated one, that replicates the look of the roundel, but are the colors negotiable? I'd love to see a nice red wood and ebony, or a nice red wood and light wood.

Let me know!
          PM'd

Comment

These look so great.
            '87 325e 2.7i/5spd
            '02 Subaru outback (Still smells like dirty hippie)
            '86 635csi (Sold)
            '87 4KcsQT (Sold)
            '84 318i (Sold)

Comment

these look great! will never buy one cause of the set screw

Patrick - IG:niicknac
              RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

I love these. They wouldn't work on my e10 would they?
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

^ I can make an insert for your 2002 if you know the tread pitch on it and the diameter of it, I'll look it up but yea I can make one for your E9

Comment

BIG sale to get some sold , Now $80 shipped on the walnut, Bacote, Paduak, Rosewood cocbolo, Katalox, Eastern Rosewood and Chakte kok.

And Now only $100 for all of the Super premium knobs:Laminated, Ebony, Olive wood, Zebra wood, Marble wood, Vietnamese Black wood and Kauri

The people who have bought there's are very satisfied and the finishes and are holing up very well even for this cold weather ( i should know, iv have mine for 2 months )

Comment

Working...
                    X