Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M44schnell
    replied
    BIG sale to get some sold , Now $80 shipped on the walnut, Bacote, Paduak, Rosewood cocbolo, Katalox, Eastern Rosewood and Chakte kok.

And Now only $100 for all of the Super premium knobs:Laminated, Ebony, Olive wood, Zebra wood, Marble wood, Vietnamese Black wood and Kauri

The people who have bought there's are very satisfied and the finishes and are holing up very well even for this cold weather ( i should know, iv have mine for 2 months )

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    ^ I can make an insert for your 2002 if you know the tread pitch on it and the diameter of it, I'll look it up but yea I can make one for your E9

Leave a comment:

• delatlanta1281
    replied
    I love these. They wouldn't work on my e10 would they?

Leave a comment:

• e30shmobberr
    replied
    these look great! will never buy one cause of the set screw

Leave a comment:

• JasonBates
    replied
    These look so great.

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by OSU Bimmer Fan View Post
    I see you're pretty close to me! These knobs are beautiful. I've got a cardinal red interior, and was thinking of doing a wood shift knob. I love the laminated one, that replicates the look of the roundel, but are the colors negotiable? I'd love to see a nice red wood and ebony, or a nice red wood and light wood.

Let me know!
    PM'd

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    This one is beautiful! Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread but how are they installed? Threaded? Set screw? Or is it like a factory BMW knob.
    If you look back i make a insert that has a set screw and it seems to be working really well, especially with just a wind with thin electrical tape,the insert is a real close tolerance to the selector shaft in ID so you only have space for just one wrap which is good that is that tight with out even tightening the set screw. Here is another picture of the insert so you can see better.

P.S the knob in the picture is for sale ready made if anyone wants it (i suppose i can let it go ) just PM me.

Leave a comment:

• deutschman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    This one is beautiful! Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread but how are they installed? Threaded? Set screw? Or is it like a factory BMW knob.
    LOL! Its the very first post! Read it. :finger:

Leave a comment:

• Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by M44schnell View Post
    Here is a few more, if anybody is interested PM me for a discount. Been selling a few on ebay and a few locally.This one is for sale too, iv made too many for my self :p

Leave a comment:

• OSU Bimmer Fan
    replied
    Beautiful.

I see you're pretty close to me! These knobs are beautiful. I've got a cardinal red interior, and was thinking of doing a wood shift knob. I love the laminated one, that replicates the look of the roundel, but are the colors negotiable? I'd love to see a nice red wood and ebony, or a nice red wood and light wood.

Let me know!

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Here is a few more, if anybody is interested PM me for a discount. Been selling a few on ebay and a few locally.This one is for sale too, iv made too many for my self :p

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Bump.

Here is a pic of a Paduak Knob that just got done.

And to show a little bit of all the wood we have.

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    bump, i got lots of wood ready to make stuff.

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Yea I can thread the insert, if you knew what the treads were that would help a lot but ill fine them out.

Leave a comment:

• Robotin
    replied
    Anyway u could make it threaded? Or the 2002 shift lever?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X