• Ayman
    replied
    I hope you're making these for awhile!

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by dothadance View Post
    this x1000.

WE are making pairs soon, but the e brake handle is pretty hard to make on a lathe out of wood. We are planing on doing a matching pair in Madagascar ebony (from the same piece) with sterling silver wire and that will look amazing but will cost a bit (supplies alone is crazy)

But again when we get to making the e brake handles they will be available in all woods.

I am open all week to make these !!! Order some!:p

Leave a comment:

• dothadance
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak View Post
    So sick!!!!

You guys need to make matching e-brake handles!!!! :hitler:
    this x1000.

Leave a comment:

• e30polak
    replied
    So sick!!!!

You guys need to make matching e-brake handles!!!! :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Update we just got a bunch of koa!! Koa is one of the hardest woods to buy and is unbelievably exspensive, but we got 8ft of it, about 16knobs. If you want one we can make it happen!!

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    If you can make this with the eagle emblem on the top, either in a darker color or in a color that matches Nardi grain, I have PayPal ready to go.[/QUOTE]

I Can, the knob in that picture looks light only because of the sun bouncing off,its ebony and its its jet black. I could just sell it if it was dark enough.If not i can make another i have 6 other pieces of ebony. itll take about a week

Leave a comment:

• Zasz
    replied

If you can make this with the eagle emblem on the top, either in a darker color or in a color that matches Nardi grain, I have PayPal ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    i'd probably source my own. aside from my immediate family, my family is all in germany. it'd be easier on you, too.

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    wow these are really cool. definitely down the road when i start thinking about aesthetics i'd like a wooden door knob with the german eagle.
    Cool let me know, on the BIG coins itll take me a day to source one, there 1/2oz silver. But i love mine

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    wow these are really cool. definitely down the road when i start thinking about aesthetics i'd like a wooden door knob with the german eagle.

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman View Post
    Sweet! Nice work.
    Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• deutschman
    replied
    Sweet! Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    looks sweet next time i have free cash i will haft to look into getting one

Leave a comment:

• M44schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
    yeah i have the ZHP right now these look interesting
    im going to ask the question that you eventually will can you make them shaped like the Alpina or Hartge Knobs
    Thats how all this started, i wanted a rosewood alpina knob, looked at the price and then decided i didnt need one lol. we can make one, i dont have one for the exact size but i can make the best version i can of the door knob style. the emblem will have to be furnished though.

Here are some more pictures, bare with me im going to get a better camera as soon as i sell some. :grin:

hard to get a good picture of the amazing striping and grain.
    Here is the laminated knob with REAL sterling silver insert. Laminated to look like the roundel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X