Another Wood turning Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Gus
    replied
    At first I thought you were making a wooden guibo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blaine0002
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30
    are you actually putting those on your car?
    how much for a set of 4??



    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Memorial
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    his wittle mind is talking about your wood spacer measure thing lol
    Oops, that's just so I can spin the wheel on the lathe.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Memorial
    I picked these up from a member here a while back that had them advertised on Craigslist. Turns out the wheel shown is bent. I'm not sure what I'll these for.
    his wittle mind is talking about your wood spacer measure thing lol

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Memorial
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30
    are you actually putting those on your car?
    I picked these up from a member here a while back that had them advertised on Craigslist. Turns out the wheel shown is bent. I'm not sure what I'll use these for.
    Last edited by E30 Memorial; 01-16-2013, 08:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    are you actually putting those on your car?

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Great idea! Be sure to post before/after pictures of the wheels!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Memorial
    started a topic Another Wood turning Project

    Another Wood turning Project

    Now I can clean up some wheels I've had sitting around. A good use of a wood lathe.







Working...