Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by windsor318is
      ahhh sorry this is the thread i was suppose to make the nasty comment in..... look at the fucken ugly white e30 that made 11th place, are you fucken kidding me??? oh thats right... hes making the calendar
      Thats right. i did make the calender and its a lot of work so I would like to have my car in it. Got a problem witht that? well guess what, I don't give a shit.

You people seriously have some issues here:up:

If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it.

You kids better get to sleep, you have to catch the bus in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash
        nahhhh this is fun
        HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
          The fact that none of TJ's shots made it is totally unbelievable to me. He could take magazine-quality shots with a cell phone camera.
          Did TJ even submit any of his pics?

-Erik

Comment

yeah he did but I didn't see them. I wasn't in charge of getting the R3VLimited pics

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave

Sorry for so many. Please contact me if you decide to use any of these.
              HDE30 <3

Comment

not trying to redeam myself because I don't have to but he does have a nice car and if I had seen it I would have used it

Comment

Originally posted by Antrieb
                  not trying to redeam myself because I don't have to but he does have a nice car and if I had seen it I would have used it
                  Take out the white e30 on the autocross course and put one of his shots in.

Comment

Lol, no shit, TJ COULD do his own calendar!

TJ FTW!!!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Thats right. i did make the calender and its a lot of work so I would like to have my car in it. Got a problem witht that? well guess what, I don't give a shit.

You people seriously have some issues here:up:

If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it.

You kids better get to sleep, you have to catch the bus in the morning!
                      i dont have a problem at all, actually id be imbarrassed to have my car along side with most of those cars, especially yours. then id have to explain to everyone that looked at the calendar whys yours is in it

Comment

posers
                        At least we won't make a calendar that comes out in February.

Comment

OK, wow. I can't believe TJ's car didn't make the calender. Especially the one next to the water.

-Erik

Comment

the pictures were chosen with variety in mind. not all prissey e30's. We wanted some of that rawness that is the heart of e30's

Comment

wow, real mature. especially to make fun of someone who is risking his life to keep our country free
                              Feel free to go ahead and DIE for our country k thanx.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

the pictures were chosen with variety in mind. not all prissey e30's. We wanted some of that rawness that is the heart of e30's
                                Take your car out and put one of TJ's shots in or I will rip off your head and shit in your neck.

Comment

Working...
                                X