Southeast folks: The Mitty 2015@ Road Atlanta

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • agent
    replied
    This picture requires an explanation, especially if there wasn't a really low ceiling in there...

    Leave a comment:


  • chucktea
    replied
















    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Roundie but still cool! Like the Cortina's younger brother.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucktea
    replied
    I had a hard time getting clear shots through the fence where our tent was, but here ya go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    There was also a mint mk1 escort racecar that I took pics of but can seem to find.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    I thought the same thing but it was a beautiful car. Also the triumph tr6 with the m20 was beyond awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by chucktea





    Weird choice of wheels for a vintage race car...they don't look right. The rest of the car looks pretty right though.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucktea
    replied




















    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    yes sir I will definitely be there. Not having my car there for fall one killed me so I it will be holding off my swap plans until after the brodeo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
    Shangsta, you coming to Brodeo?

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

    Leave a comment:


  • IzzY_325is
    replied
    I was there with all of the e24's, I had the black e30 325is that was by the telephone pole. The Mitty was a great experience and I want to do that again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied






    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied







    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied





    Leave a comment:

Working...